Sign in to follow this  
Deity

New status effects (Something people should read)

Okay so I'm going to assume most of you guys know about the whole healing system, you now 3k water +3.5k = slow regen, and 3.5k + 5k energy = fast regen.

Whelp I'm sure we've all noticed the new status effects about being hydrated and energized, and I can not tell you how happy I am about this. It makes this healing/healthy state easier to achieve.

So I'm to lazy to spots screen shots but this simple explanation will make everyone's life easier.

Because when you drink enough water, best way is rape f key on a water pump, and you'll notice a dark green status saying your hydrated, keep drinking and it gets to a bright lime green.  Same thing applies to the energy reserves  you have, best source of energy is rice, I believe it has 4-5k energy for eating the whole thing but it takes away 1k water.

And what happens if both colors are green? Well when both are lime green you will begin to either hit a healing stage or a healthy status. Thought I'd share this information. 

P.S. don't forget this is the only why to heal health, unlike blood.

A nice bit of information a lot of people seem to miss.

Could have called it ''Information on Healing'' though, these aren't new status effects, and I didn't need to read it. Not bothered, I read most posts anyway, but just sayin' :)

A nice bit of information a lot of people seem to miss.

Could have called it ''Information on Healing'' though, these aren't new status effects, and I didn't need to read it. Not bothered, I read most posts anyway, but just sayin' :)

Yes, pretty much the same, but remember not to exceed the maximum level of your stomach. Otherwise, you will get stuffed or sick! And lol, I have something bugged with the status of healthy, look at this! : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053755789/screenshots/

Here's a great video that my friend found that explains the new eating/drinking system and what bugs are associated with it.

• Like 1

Yeah, Stuffed and Healing status don't go away at the moment, not sure about the others.

Is there still a problem with the "stuffed" status?  I've been stuffed for several days now.  I've tried not eating or drinking until I my character requires it but I still have the "stuffed" status.  Not sure what to do.

Anyone know roughly how many beans, spaghetti, tuna or sardines you have to eat for energised to happen? I tried around 5 using a can opener the other day ( Wasn't hungry at the time) and got nothing. Just curious on the amount is all, cus would save some inventory room lol

I didn't realise you could keep going from green to lime green. 

I just hit the green energized and hydrated statuses and left it at that. Thanks for the tip. 

Also one new change is that you can't spam drinking water until your stuffed anymore and just go about your day.

Even one drink too many and you will vomit all over the road and then need more water + food. Now you actually have to gauge how hydrated you are without overdoing it. :)