aBBbullet

rain incl thunder and lightening

Must say the new weather system during the day in the experimental is really cool , thunder and rain pouring down as you trying to sneak about making it hard to hear stuff really puts you on edge even more , Although as in real life i played about 4 hours last night and by the end i was sick of the sight of it lol

• Like 3

Yay! I can't wait for this to go live. I loved the weather/clouds/mist in the mod and to be honest, I never thought I would ever say this, but I am sick of the sunshine now hehe

• Like 1

Yay! I can't wait for this to go live. I loved the weather/clouds/mist in the mod and to be honest, I never thought I would ever say this, but I am sick of the sunshine now hehe

It already is live! I tried it yesterday on 2 different servers COMPLETELY stable and no fps loss! I also tried it at launch but it was broken at the time! :)

Some servers might have it some might not

It already is live! I tried it yesterday on 2 different servers COMPLETELY stable and no fps loss! I also tried it at launch but it was broken at the time! :)

We need a weather indicator on the server selection then as I have never seen rain or storms on any of the servers I have used  :( I will be on a mission to find a storm later! :D

The only reason I've been playing on the experimental servers is not only to try the newest goodies but for the weather, the rain is fucking beautiful.

not sure it is in the stable yet as before last nights experimental i had logged 240 hours playtime in glorious sunshine lol only found weather like this during daytime on experimental

not sure it is in the stable yet as before last nights experimental i had logged 240 hours playtime in glorious sunshine lol only found weather like this during daytime on experimental

Weather works fine on stable, if you play on a server with a manually adjusted time you'll never see it though. Stick to servers that are using the default time for your area and not 24/7 day.