Sign in to follow this  
G-lens

Why can't I respawn :'(

this seems to be happening a lot , wait it out is all you can do ? or try a HC server for a bit and go back to reg?

Quick Tip: When you hit respawn, and the dialog comes up, hit the 'No' button. I know, right, how the f#@k does that work out. But it does.

(Told to me by a guy who swore me to secrecy, so if anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me, okay?)

I just had this happen to me right now.  I was on my main character, I log out and die (out of fucking nowhere) and now I can't respawn.  I don't even have the option to click "respawn".

Yea, it likely a bug. Darn! I wanted to play DayZ so badly. Maybe I'll just wait for an another stable branch to come out next weekend. It's no big deal... Really.

Edited by LDClaudius

You have to exit then you respawn

That doesnt work either. There is no way to respawn currently (at least not if you get this bug). When you login you just get the dead screen again. If you delete your character data, you get the dead screen agian. Set your default character, dead screen. Login to different hive and back, dead screen. Login to a GB server and back, dead screen.

its a bug, and you might be fucked. lol