nickv33

Large bags. Interesting Idea.

What I would like to see are large duffel bags or med bags that you can stuff up with lots and lots of loot. Now, with these bags, if you have a backpack on you won't be able to shoulder them or even with no bag. You might be able to use a pistol with low accuracy due to carrying with one hand. And I would like to see them to be able to be dropped and say there and not de spawn kind of like a tent or a safe.

• Like 4

good idea, but far to much like common sense for the devs given their recent history, I would definitely be up for it.

Edited by beani5003

good idea, but far to much like common sense for the devs given their recent history, I would definitely be up for it.

Do you like bashing the devs by saying this? or is this the only excuse you come up with ? Just curious...

Do you like bashing the devs by saying this? or is this the only excuse you come up with ? Just curious...

i'll call an idiot an idiot no matter who they are, because being able to spray paint your gun PINK is a really practical thing to do when you have zombies running around, or how about being able to where a cowboy hat?

Edited by beani5003

i'll call an idiot an idiot no matter who they are, because being able to spray paint your gun PINK is a really practical thing to do when you have zombies running around, or how about being able to where a cowboy hat?

Maybe they're not the most important things.

But you should know the easiest things will be added first, like a simple colour retexture for a gun.

Duffle bags serve more purpose than visually appealing items and thus would take more work to get done.

This is an alpha, and you must remember nobody gets payed to make themselves miserable.

Something like a cowboy hat is a good release for these hardworking devs.

They're making a great game, just lay off it bud.

It's stupid easy to make different colored guns when you already have everything modeled, uv mapped, fully textured, and baked.

In Adobe Photoshop: image>adjustments>hue/saturation->drag slider

Save image, M4A2_final_pink.png

I can piss slower than that.

Edited by carcinovich
  • Like 1