Sign in to follow this  
dewi

Character Bugged & Indefinently Dead, HELP!

My character is now indefinitely dead, and I can no longer play the game. I was killed by a zombie, and after waiting for the 30-second respawn timer, the screen said 'Please Wait...' I waited for 5 minutes before becoming inpatient and hit respawn again. After another 30-second respawn timer, it now says 'You Are Dead' and I can no longer hit 'Respawn' in the escape tab. Switching servers, rebooting the game does not help, therefore I am no longer able to play. Halp??

My character is now indefinitely dead, and I can no longer play the game. I was killed by a zombie, and after waiting for the 30-second respawn timer, the screen said 'Please Wait...' I waited for 5 minutes before becoming inpatient and hit respawn again. After another 30-second respawn timer, it now says 'You Are Dead' and I can no longer hit 'Respawn' in the escape tab. Switching servers, rebooting the game does not help, therefore I am no longer able to play. Halp??

In before...there is nothing wrong with the game, ALPHA, you whine a lot, no one else is having that issue etc.

Hang in there dude...not much help for people with problems here.

• Like 1

This happened to a member of our group wait it out for a bit and all should be well ..... he waited about 10-15 mins

In before...there is nothing wrong with the game, ALPHA, you whine a lot, no one else is having that issue etc.

you sir are an asshole! have some beans!

Edited by Sweendawg

Double thanks there. I'll try again in a bit and give an update.

It's been about an hour and still perma-dead. I'll try again later tonight unless someone can give a fix.

It seems to be a common issue since the last patch, the only thing that seems to work for people is trying different servers.

Server hop till you get a new spawn pretty much the only fix I've seen to this issue

Gerandar, on 06 Feb 2014 - 8:17 PM, said:

Server hop till you get a new spawn pretty much the only fix I've seen to this issue

Worked, thanks!