Sign in to follow this  

Stop with the Grayscale

Holy cow gray scale (color blindness) ruins this game.  Would it be hard to move it to the character screen and not the viewing of the world that want to explore.

I assume that you are actually colour blind, and not just talking about the effect of blood loss in game. If I am right in that assumption I thing you should contact the developers and make them aware of your problem to so they can fix it whit the full release. I would though advise patience as colour blindness, though a serious issue, whist the developers should try to ahead to, is an issue that afflicts a minority if the world population, and there for might be fixed later than some of the other issues. I sincerely hope that this problem will be resolved so that you can enjoy the game as well.

• Like 1

I do refer to color blindness as an indicator of blood loss. Surely there could be another way to indicating it on the inventory screen instead of the  main ui.

Just curious have you ever been injured in a way that you've bled out?

My experience from internal bleeding once, was feeling weak, dizzy, and I'd randomly black out.

Now I dealt with this by going to the hospital and getting bed rest for a day or two with a nice IV to replenish fluids.

You DO realize at some point the developers plan to take out the "Hungry" "Hydrated" "Healthy" "Starving" text indicators, right? Why would they take out an already functioning, non textual-based, mechanic that indicates when you are low on health?!

Edited by GafMast

Holy cow gray scale (color blindness) ruins this game.  Would it be hard to move it to the character screen and not the viewing of the world that want to explore.

Stop bleeding then.

• Like 1