SupWithThat

Massed cowardice - 4 Disconnectors (Pics Inside)

I've been having problems where the game has minimized mid game for no reason, and won't maximize. This happens at random intervals, and often when I'm shooting at zombies.

While measures do need to take place to keep people from logging out to avoid being hit, A log out timer on the server which keeps you there affects people who crash as well.

"Mass Cowardice" claims the bandit in the ghillie suit with a sniper rifle...

Enfield best weapon in the game.

The thing spills brains with maximum effect.

Amen to that brother. It's way better than the CZ550, DMR :D

100% agreed with op. This needs to be fixed asap. it was fixed in one of the resent patches, but it was making duplicate versions of the player characters, so it was taken out. I assume it's still being worked on?

Opening fire on 5 players with a slow reload rifle not knowing what they have is ballsy no matter what server it is and who you are playing.

Well done for doing that AND capturing the info AND sharing it.

You are now known as the Boss of Bus.

100% agreed with op. This needs to be fixed asap. it was fixed in one of the resent patches' date=' but it was making duplicate versions of the player characters, so it was taken out. I assume it's still being worked on?

[/quote']

I think they implemented a 5 second period in which your character would stay in the server after a disconnect. Had something like that have been present in this exemplar than I would have gotten all five kills - so its a good example of when it would be extremely useful.

On a side note, I really like how you described handling the encounter... moving to the highest ground and working down. I did the same before when a war broke out in Berezino. My patience was rewarded.

Sucks these guys DC'd on you. Hopefully you practice what you preach.

This is Gigglez from NwO and OP I gotta say that you are totally right. It was cowardice and I don't approve of this behavior AT ALL. I'm an officer, this shit shouldn't go down at all. Unfortunately we have grown more than anyone anticipated (400 members) we can't control or watch everyone's behavior and what they are accountable for, i'm not gonna babysit.

We have a core group that play regularly and we hold to high standards as a survivor group but there will always be those that join in and abuse our tags so try not to judge to harshly. Again, this is IF they are NwO.

I find it funny how most of you come to conclusion that this reflects on our clan. For one, i see only randoms Two. Our main server is US75, all of NwO play there, we have an extra server for randoms to play. Three. From the screenshots i see one NwO and three randoms.

Reflexing the disconnectings on us just because it is our server, doesn't mean that it was us. It's a bit childish to go to conclusion about something randoms did on an NwO server with one NwO member that isn't in our core group.

Boo! Hoo!

I'm glad they got away. Bandits are scum and can GDIAF. There's no place for your worthless kind in this apocalypse. Soon, telling you apart from the "good" guys will be easy. Can't wait to put some lead in your head and send you to the beach empty handed... again.

You got to blow up their bus, kill them and disrupt their evening of gaming and are crying you didn't get your kill count incremented?

You got to blow up their bus' date=' kill them and disrupt their evening of gaming and are crying you didn't get your kill count incremented?

[/quote']

I'm pointing out that every single one of them attempted to cheat in order to avoid death.

Boo! Hoo!

I'm glad they got away. Bandits are scum and can GDIAF. There's no place for your worthless kind in this apocalypse. Soon' date=' telling you apart from the "good" guys will be easy. Can't wait to put some lead in your head and send you to the beach empty handed... again.

[/quote']

They didn't get away - every one of them died. If you're glad they CHEATED, then I question the value of your participation in this alpha trial.

Furthermore, I couldn't force myself to give less of a shit about your opinions on banditry and the morality therein - cluttering my trail of thought with textual diarrhea will not change that fact.

I cooperate and survive with the 4 members of my frequent group - we do all that jolly hand-in-hand shit with all the bells on top. Every now and then I also enjoy hunting, especially when I'm fired on and want to find the pesky git who just tried to end my pixel-life.

WELL SHIT.

i was with that group op you lucky bastard. it was me, my friend jay, and three NWO including fox. we were generally sticking together after meeting up in a factory, us thinking NWO were pretty good guys we played for a while. found that bus, drove it around a bit looking for parts. we saw a guy in a ghillie run by and decided to take some shots at him.

we thought you'd ran away man lol. start to repair the bus and shit hits the fan. i was behind it at the time (other side that you were shooting at) and didnt get a chance to pop my head out before it blew up and killed me. jay logged and so did the NWO. a couple logged back in but got killed by the bus. went in to the nwo teamspeak afterwards to see what the fuck went down and we were kicked after we announced who we were playing with (could clearly see the guys in the channel, and they seemed mad about something).

they probably thought we led them to you and bitched out when they got shot.

congrats mate, congrats

Using Alt+F4 to disconnect should close the game, sure, however their actual avatar should remain there, standing, for 30~ seconds afterwards til it evantually logs out.

As far as I can see, thats the easiest way of eliminating dcers, it's not like a 30 second log out time actually hinders your gameplay, when you want to log out you'll no doubt go to a safe area anyway, go prone or whatever, wait 30 secs and it's all good.

Thoughts?

WELL SHIT.

i was with that group op you lucky bastard. it was me' date=' my friend jay, and three NWO including fox. we were generally sticking together after meeting up in a factory, us thinking NWO were pretty good guys we played for a while. found that bus, drove it around a bit looking for parts. we saw a guy in a ghillie run by and decided to take some shots at him.

we thought you'd ran away man lol. start to repair the bus and shit hits the fan. i was behind it at the time (other side that you were shooting at) and didnt get a chance to pop my head out before it blew up and killed me. jay logged and so did the NWO. a couple logged back in but got killed by the bus. went in to the nwo teamspeak afterwards to see what the fuck went down and we were kicked after we announced who we were playing with (could clearly see the guys in the channel, and they seemed mad about something).

congrats mate, congrats

[/quote']

Give me names, NwO does not play on US76. it's just our server. If you claim they're NwO. Give me names, i've only seen one. From the screenshots only Fox was there.

OP: If you have a problem with NwO, Address ME. Not some other rando playing on our server with some NwO member. If you aren't gonna address me, leave it alone. It's 4 kills, you've probably D/cd in a gun fight anywho. Be less of a hypocrite and reflecting everything on NwO because it was on one of our server and an NwO member playing with randos.

WELL SHIT.

i was with that group op you lucky bastard. it was me' date=' my friend jay, and three NWO including fox. we were generally sticking together after meeting up in a factory, us thinking NWO were pretty good guys we played for a while. found that bus, drove it around a bit looking for parts. we saw a guy in a ghillie run by and decided to take some shots at him.

congrats mate, congrats

[/quote']

I'm not a part of this NwO but this entire post of yours seems like a lie. Seems like you're trying to pin something on those guys.

Anyways, I've stated this a thousand times but I would like a 5-10 second log out timer. Make it 30 seconds if someone alt-F4.

OP: If you have a problem with NwO' date=' Address ME. Not some other rando playing on our server with some NwO member. If you aren't gonna address me, leave it alone. It's 4 kills, you've probably D/cd in a gun fight anywho. Be less of a hypocrite and reflecting everything on NwO because it was on one of our server and an NwO member playing with randos.

[/quote']

1.) Which 'rando' did I supposedly address?

2.) Don't tell me who to address, don't tell me what to leave alone. I'm not one of your 400 clan drones - You have no authority over me or how frequently I use my bathroom.

3.) I don't give a shit who your clan is, stop mentioning them and what they stand for. I said that this incident took place in a server ran by your clan - at no point did I say that you had packaged DVD manuals on alt/f4ing which you were mass-producing and distributing to the masses.

I'm sure your clan is a thuper therious massive deal in some parallel universe my consciousness hasn't been projected to yet, but rest assured - I don't give a solitary shit about it.

4.) For someone who is supposedly about to crack the whip on his cult (clan) you seem pretty dismissive of the whole incident by just assuming that it's totally cool because they all died and I (probably, read: you assume) have disco'd in firefights before. To then carry through this assumption and call me a hypocrite off the back of it leads me to believe you have the logical processing power of a small hamster or rodent.

5.) Good GOD I hate clannies.

WELL SHIT.

congrats mate, congrats

[/quote']

Give me names, NwO does not play on US76. it's just our server. If you claim they're NwO. Give me names, i've only seen one. From the screenshots only Fox was there.

OP: If you have a problem with NwO, Address ME. Not some other rando playing on our server with some NwO member. If you aren't gonna address me, leave it alone. It's 4 kills, you've probably D/cd in a gun fight anywho. Be less of a hypocrite and reflecting everything on NwO because it was on one of our server and an NwO member playing with randos.

you want names?

Doctor Fox [NwO]

Devilyoda [NwO]

Hotpocket [NwO]

Jayes

bebonzy

i didn't think i was ever going to see any of these guys again, so i didn't take a screenshot.

WELL SHIT.

congrats mate, congrats

[/quote']

you want names?

Doctor Fox [NwO]

Devilyoda [NwO]

Hotpocket [NwO]

Jayes

bebonzy

i didn't think i was ever going to see any of these guys again, so i didn't take a screenshot.

Thanks, much appreciated.

WELL SHIT.

congrats mate, congrats

[/quote']

The whole time I was opening fire on you guys I was expecting the return to kill me...that was until the bus exploded.

Weird how twists of fate can totally tip a skirmish in your favour.

I have had this happen quite a few times. I remember a game where you had to watch a timer go down 30s before you logged off. This needs to be added for just this reason. Even if you just make the person do the bandage movement before logging out that is still more than enough time.