Sign in to follow this  
xTyler73

Combat Logger Didn't Know It Was Patched

This idiot didn't realize that combat logging was patched, so he got what he deserved! :D

Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed, thanks!

• Like 32

So, what if i haven't seen some players around me and i just simply want to log out? 

That is ridiculous

Edited by Otis.Driftwood

So, what if i hanvet seen some players around me and i just simply want to log out? 

That is ridiculous

Log out in the woods/somewhere safe.  If you havent seen players around you, you'd probably be dead soon anyways whether you are logging or not.

So, what if i hanvet seen some players around me and i just simply want to log out? 

That is ridiculous

this is ridiculous only if you are a combat logger

I don't like that. 

I am not combat logger but it's stupid to scout the area before logging out. And what is the radius ? How far away can someone be from me for safe log out?

I don't like that. 

I am not combat logger but it's stupid to scout the area before logging out. And what is the radius ? How far away can someone be from me for safe log out?

What?!? its stupid not to scout the area for 30 secs...god some ppl are just fuckin lazy.

p.s. and by saying you are not chances are you are indeed.

Edited by whothehellishe

Nice one!

He got it coming. One can hardly explain what happened (on his end) other than combat logging because he was scared / a pussy.

E: Okay, being scared is fine, but THAT intended easy way out IS NOT.

Edited by Combine

What?!? its stupid not to scout the area for 30 secs...god some ppl are just fuckin lazy.

p.s. and by saying you are not chances are you are indeed.

Yeah maybe i entered the building for scouting and when i leave the building someone comes through the other entrance? 

Good thinking. 

P.S. Don't be flamer

Log out in a bush, by the time someone gets there you are long gone. Learn to use your brains...

Otis, behave yourself. Your character sits down for 30s after you logout. The chances of there being someone within range of you finding you sat on the floor and killing you are incredibly slim, and if they do find you, more fool you for not logging out in a safe location and/or checking your surroundings properly.

Furthermore, if the price we have to pay for pretty much every combat logger catching an axe/bullet to the head is a rare death through chance or poor judgement, then it's a price I'm willing to pay (and, I'd bet, a price everyone who isn't a combat logger is willing to pay).

TL;DR: Quit your yap.

• Like 5

So, what if i haven't seen some players around me and i just simply want to log out? 

That is ridiculous

Never played an MMO, then?  They all have logout timers for the same reason as DayZ.

Logging out is, in my mind, the same as your character going to sleep.  If you can find somewhere safe to sleep, you'll rarely have a problem.

Next time make sure your hands are down (Default space bar) when swinging that fireman's axe.

Haha. Also: interesting use of the melee ricochet sounds. Must take not of that. Beans.

Indeed, clever move!

nice use of the melee ricoshet sound but your skill with melee weapon is  :rolleyes: