Uncle Zed

BattlEye issues lately?

Over the last few days it seems a lot of players on my server have been getting kicked because their BE client stops responding. Dart shows a lot of "Could not connect to BE Master" messages.

Anyone else seeing this?

That anticheat is fking horrible... i was on last week on server for like 5 mins to try the last patch before this one and i cud play but logged out and today i login to see the new stuff but im BANNED??? uhm wtf? srly just use VAC atleast it doesnt ban left and right.

AND THIS IS ON SA!

Edited by snowyy1337

That anticheat is fking horrible... i was on last week on server for like 5 mins to try the last patch before this one and i cud play but logged out and today i login to see the new stuff but im BANNED??? uhm wtf? srly just use VAC atleast it doesnt ban left and right.

AND THIS IS ON SA!

Hello there

See my sig if you are banned.

Only Battleye can assist you with this issue.

Rgds

LoK

AND THIS IS ON SA!

As you can see from the forum I posted on, this is on the mod and the issue is not people being banned. It's players being kicked for BE client not responding and Dart showing it can't connect to BE servers. 

Still seeing problems. Anyone else having BE problems?