wuffi (DayZ)

Constant PVP ruins the fun of this game

Am i the only one who thinks this way?

I mean serious if i want to play a game where i have to kill everyone the moment i see him i would play COD. i mean is it really this hard to at least say "freeze" if you are a bandit instead of shooting everybody the moment you spot him?

I mean shooting people got really out of hand.

Now it looks like everybody is firing first just because he fears that if he doesn´t the other one will kill you.

I mean i know its a survival game but even in a post apocalyptic secaniro most people won´t shoot each other just for fun.

Ok im shure there are some real soziopaths out there but in general its getting really frustrating that everyone shoots bevore opening their mouth.

• Like 2

First of all man you have worse spelling than me.

And secondly, Listen here you little shit KOS is a part of the game learn to love it.

Edited by orlok
nonononono
  • Like 10

PvP =/= KoS

And the PvP is probably the most exciting element of this game, so yeah....no

• Like 8

Erm no, I'm shooting you because a) I want your food and water and b) I know how amusingly upset you people getover this.

• Like 2

I mean serious if i want to play a game where i have to kill everyone the moment i see him i would play COD. i mean is it really this hard to at least say "freeze" if you are a bandit instead of shooting everybody the moment you spot him?

I mean shooting people got really out of hand.

Now it looks like everybody is firing first just because he fears that if he doesn´t the other one will kill you.

I mean i know its a survival game but even in a post apocalyptic secaniro most people won´t shoot each other just for fun.

Ok im shure there are some real soziopaths out there but in general its getting really frustrating that everyone shoots bevore opening their mouth.

why do i have to be force to say freeze if i have the advantage?

why should the culture in the game change just for you?

what game simulate hunting a man better than this game? there is none that i know of and cod and battlefield doesnt count because the players in that game isnt in their natural habitat that looks for food to try to survive and shit and people dont suffer a feeling of loss in those games when they die.

Edited by BaitedHook
  • Like 1

First of all man you have worse spelling than me.

And secondly, Listen here you little shit KOS is a part of the game learn to love it.

Wow more than 2500 post and you still sound like an a$$hole.

btw did i ask you to correct my english? (not even my mother tongue)

I guess not!

So if you don´t have something constructive to say how about if you just shut up?

Edited by orlok
no insults

I guess not!

So if you don´t have something constructive to say how about if you just shut up?

I think everyone who enjoys this game would say your thread doesn't have anything constructive to say either :)

PvP will always be the best and sometimes worst part of this game, but never one without the other

pvp is the only way to have fun in this game, it always will be. 

DayZ is, at its core, a PvP game. By that I'm not just meaning the typical run and gun style, but any player vs player interaction. If you are not interested in that, then stay away from where the other players are, or go play a solo game like State of Decay. No other player in game is being forced to play a certain way, but many when given total freedom of action as in DayZ, simply don't have the skills for any level of interaction with the other players.

You can make your point without showing your immaturity or resorting to a personal attack. KoS is a part of the game, and despite what these forums would suggest, a very minor part.

Oh, and leviski, your capitalisation, punctuation and grammar is worse than mine. Just saying...

Edited by DJPorterNZ

Another PVP whining thread? 

So excited....

• Like 1

I mainly hang out at the airfields and blast anyone and everyone I see. If you're at the airfield, it's because you're trying to gear up with the best weapons and gear. Since zombies aren't even remotely a threat once you find a fireaxe, I'm assuming you're not trying to get an M4 with 7 double mags for anything other than killing other players.

Also, the thrill of gambling with my life in those settings is intense since I'm always alone, and yet everyone travels with a buddy or four, so my first kill is usually a guarantee and then it becomes a giant cat and mouse game with his buds.

I guess not!

He has more than 2500 posts...u have 2...he is right, ur wrong... get over it.

>snip<

Edited by orlok
Just no need.
  • Like 1

Not at all; plenty of other giant walking vaginas around here feel exactly the same way!

Edited by orlok
no no no
  • Like 3

Well Ok as i see most people here enjoy PVP in this game more then everything else.

I accept it. (not the way i want to play this game... but anyway...)

But to all the "weekend" rambos out there...

To you really have to call me a "pussy" because i don´t like shooting other people in this

GAME?

Listen here you little shit 

Hello there

Leviski, you know better than that. I am dissapoint. That's point earning material. Buck your ideas/attitude up.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 3

I guess not!

Hello there

No insults please. They are not tolerated.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

KoS is weak and an excuse for being scared.

There are exceptions of course, but you're still weak.  

And scared.

• Like 3

You think this way because you're new to the game. Anyone who's played for a while knows how boring the game would be without the threat from other players.

I. beats A.I. every day.

If this game were PvE only, you'd play for a week and be done.

Edited by Hutch

Hello there

I as really dissapointed at you older forum members.

Yes it is frustrating to have yet another thread on the same topic, but why not try to help the blimmin forums but guiding the new folk rather than flinging out insults.

Im seriously miffed.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 10

He has more than 2500 posts...u have 2...he is right, ur wrong... get over it.

Fuck, then I need a shitload of posts to conquer the world!

On topic: Play with friends, find a server with a community, adapt with it? Someone once said a picture is worth a thousand words, well to me a story is worth a thousand deaths. Do with that what you like.

Someone once said a picture is worth a thousand words, well to me a story is worth a thousand deaths.

Start a religion, I'm in.

I see "PvP" more as a pillar to DayZ since it's offered in the game, players are chosen to be able to kill innocent people as an order to obtain gear easily but is frowned upon as a consequence.

At the alpha stage with the lack of factors(weather, lack of zombies, easily obtained loot), people will most likely resort to PvP in means of entertainment, especially when the mod was a big contributor.

Overall, banditry should never be an issue since it's offered by choice, not forced upon anyone to be a murderer.