Sign in to follow this  
djporternz

Note This!

This happens now!

12331971394_219a291a24_c.jpg

Not the content, although that is cool too if I do say so myself, but the item!

* We can write notes in game again!!!

• Like 4

Translation:

"BANDITS COME TO MY STORE AND KILL ME AND LEWT MUIH BODEH!"

:D

• Like 1

I liked the idea! You could try joining the medics (TMW). I think they'd accept you very well if they see this.

*This server restarts every 4 hours without warning*

So what?

Translation:

"BANDITS COME TO MY STORE AND KILL ME AND LEWT MUIH BODEH!"

:D

You'd think so, wouldn't you. In almost 40 encounters, I've been KoS'd only three times. All of the other encounters have been eventful but non-lethal. Mostly with me doing my medical stuff and trading a bit with others. Oh, and I'm not stupid enough to keep all my eggs in one basket, if you know what I mean.

*This server restarts every 4 hours without warning*

So?! I re write the note a few times, its no biggy.

• Like 1

I found a really creepy series of notes today. Was in a northern town that appeared to be totally unlooted. First note read "I see you". Found a second note in the adjacent town that said "Look behind you". Creepy AF

I leave notes like the journal of a survivor. my favorite i wrote i think was in a bar. i left a note saying "helicopter crashed near our shelter. The hordes followed. we had to evacuate. Boris stayed behind to distract them. His screams followed us in our escape." can only imagine how people would feel if they found the whole story i wrote on notes. :P

Found a note saying "Im gonna die here"

So I added to it "there is no food anywhere"

I also ended up dying from starvation

• Like 1

I liked the idea! You could try joining the medics (TMW). I think they'd accept you very well if they see this.

So what?

Won't that wipe any note left on the server?

The only thing I want to do with the note, is to make drawing... 

My first drawing would be this ahaha :

slender_all_8_pages__by_elyas11-d5bvssc.

• Like 3

You'd think so, wouldn't you. In almost 40 encounters, I've been KoS'd only three times. All of the other encounters have been eventful but non-lethal. Mostly with me doing my medical stuff and trading a bit with others. Oh, and I'm not stupid enough to keep all my eggs in one basket, if you know what I mean.

So?! I re write the note a few times, its no biggy.

I'm pretty sure Dean said notes are persistent so they don't disappear after restart.

ohhh yeah, these need to persist after a restart, I'm sure there will be some fun to be had.

leaves a note under a mag with a single bullet inside...

"Arnold fought his best, he was bitten and knew what was happening next.. we tried to save him but his injuries have slowed him down, his screams haunt my dreams.  I saw him 2 days ago a gibbering mess, chunk's of flesh missing from when he was human, he's one of them now. knowing what I do now about the infection I'd have saved him the agony of becoming one of those thing's.  If you are bitten this bullet is for you trust me it's better then becoming one of them."

I'm pretty sure Dean said notes are persistent so they don't disappear after restart.

Unfortunately they don't.

Unfortunately they don't.

Do you broadcast that note or someone has to randomly find it where you left it?  There's no way to broadcast serverwide right?

So what?

I think the point is why would anyone need medical supplies when servers restart every 1-4 hours.  Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your efforts and it's an awesome idea.  It's just too early at this stage in the game but hopefully when things open up you'll be able to fulfill your idea of being a medic in a post apocalyptic world

How are they going to prevent people from posting profanities all over the place?

How are they going to prevent people from posting profanities all over the place?

We're all adults here.... for the most part.  Besides, ever been in a public bathroom?

Do you broadcast that note or someone has to randomly find it where you left it?  There's no way to broadcast serverwide right?

I leave them around Novi and Stary Sobor. Inside the church entranceway and places with the weapon loot spawns, where I think any player is likely to head to first. Problem ATM is finding enough paper. Should be able to tear up a book or something.

>.> I think I might quote the Necronomicon from Evil Dead in my next note..

Might have to go look it up though, a little rusty on my Kandarian demon speak!

Pick up the note and throw it into a pond or something if it bothers you. No one is going to look there.

• Like 1

The only thing I want to do with the note, is to make drawing... 

My first drawing would be this ahaha :

slender_all_8_pages__by_elyas11-d5bvssc.

You bastard. I wanted to sleep tonight, but NOOOOOO. You just HAD to make me imagine Slenderman standing behind every tree....

You bastard. I wanted to sleep tonight, but NOOOOOO. You just HAD to make me imagine Slenderman standing behind every tree....

Could be awesome to draw this, and to wear a white hoody with a suit ^^