Sign in to follow this  
mythal

BUG REPORT: Your bug report tool doesnt work!

Bohemia - one thing to say to you.

It is not OUR job to do YOUR job.

If we are willing to take the time to give you feedback and tell you how you have totally screwed up at doing your job (ie: bugs and issues going wrong) - MAKE IT EASY FOR US!

Your bug/feedback tracker tool refuses to let me register for 3 times in a row, then I finally get that. Now it wont send me a confirmation email, so it wont let me login.

I cannot even begin to say how amateur this is implemented.

1) Dont require authentication, especially if your mailservers are slow.

2) create AS FEW STEPS AS POSSIBLE to let players give you feedback. again - if we are taking our time to help you DO YOUR JOB because you have FAILED AT IT, then at least be kind to us and help us, help you.

With that said I am going to post 2 bug reports here because I CANT POST THEM in the bug tracker tool.

I've waited 30+ minutes after registering and tried having email sent multiple times.

Hope to see this amatuerishness come to an end guys, I really do.

It works for tens of thousands of people, just fine :)
And if its only 30 mins since you tryed, and you havent gotten the mail yet, wait lol.

Patience mate, nobody said it was instant, nobody said it was a one click registration.
Sounds like you need t relax abit and come back in an hour or two.

Also, you arent doing they're job because they "failed" at it......
You have choosen to participate in a development process, simple as that.
If you dont like it, dont, just stay away for a year or two, nobody is forcing you to do anything.

So either provide feedback or keep on yelling and screaming and see where it gets you :)

Have a nice day sir!

• Like 1

Don't put too much preasure on them, they are busy, this game only was released over around 2 months ago, and so many people are complaining, chill, i'm pretty sure it'll get fixed, or just wait.