Sign in to follow this  
Miquinei

DayZ & Russian Roulette (mini-game)

Hello,

I think it would be awesome if there was an option to play Russian Roulette with the magnum so that you can chamber only 1 bullet, spin the cylinder and you can put it to your head or aim at somebody and fire.

There should be also some kind of option to pass the weapon conveniently to another player so he can do the same with your weapon and saved progress from your try.

It would be great addition to the game and enhance social encounters :D

Edited by Miquinei
  • Like 3

I really love that.

Holding up people, giving them the gun (or just telling them to get on their knees), telling them they can leave with the gun if they survive the roulette.

They should just make it so you can "Spin cylinder" which will randomise the placement of the bullet in the cylinder. All you have to do is load 1 or load 5 (if you want to be nasty) and pass it between one another and shoot the other rather than having to add a suicide option right now.

I know if i ever get good enough to take hostages (note the plural) and this is added then i will do this to them. The one who loses dies immediately(via hot lead applied directly to the skull at a high velocity) and is buried, the one who "wins" stays in handcuffs and his/her gear is put onto the other guy when he gets buried. By then at least 75% of the zombies in the area would have been alerted which means you die quick or dies slow via some zombies. (note: they would have really pissed me off for me to want to do this and i would be puling the trigger)

Edited by Dchil

I would have captured someone, handcuff him and make him play the Roulette with me :D So if I die, you're free.. and if you die, well (...) shit.