Sign in to follow this  
mpm470

New char evry time i change serv...

Hello, i got problem, today when i log in to the game i lost my char, i didnt die and i lost my whole gear, so i thougt: "it's alpha, shit happens" and started to play new character, when i log off to change serv and log in i lost everything again, and now, whenever i log off/change serv i start with new char, no differance which serv i chose...  :(

Log off, stay logged off until character server is back up again.

If you continue playing, you'll overwrite your old character, when character server comes online again.

[edit]Servers coming back online now

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

So, char data are saved on server which is down right now, and i will get my old char when it will be back again, am i correct? Where i can check that serv status?

Log off, stay logged off until character server is back up again.

If you continue playing, you'll overwrite your old character, when character server comes online again.

[edit]Servers coming back online now

well i changed server like 10 times to see if i would get a char that wouldn't be erased. do you know when the char server will come back online? i want my old character back.

Server rush offline :(

Maintenance vilayer herberger

Edited by Dracolife

well i changed server like 10 times to see if i would get a char that wouldn't be erased. do you know when the char server will come back online? i want my old character back.

Game spawns you as a new player if you can't load you character data.

Hicks just said character servers are coming back online now.