Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

Cant Wait Till Chainsaws......

Chainsaw_Ganado_Attack_RE4.jpg

Cause than we could truly live out our Potato sack over the head psycho fantasies. LMAO xD

• Like 4

Chainsaw_Ganado_Attack_RE4.jpg

Cause than we could truly live out our Potato sack over the head psycho fantasies. LMAO xD

Someone say potatoe?  Indeed I will enjoy hiding in the bushes at night with a mask and reving the chainsaw just to scare players.

• Like 4

Someone say potatoe?  Indeed I will enjoy hiding in the bushes at night with a mask and reving the chainsaw just to scare players.

Zombie running after you with a chainsaw would be even scarier to lol.

Zombie running after you with a chainsaw would be even scarier to lol.

That would be horrible, I'd try to whisper kick'em in the face.

That would be horrible, I'd try to whisper kick'em in the face.

Well if not that considering it might take them to much brainpower to figure out what to do with it feral zombies wouldnt be out of the question. More animal like instincts over longer exposure to nature and the elements.

Uh, yes :D too bad we can use burlap sacks as a mask now :c I used to scare player wearing canvas pants, burlap sack, and a splitting axe

Uh, yes :D too bad we can use burlap sacks as a mask now :c I used to scare player wearing canvas pants, burlap sack, and a splitting axe

They will probably add it in eventually :D

But right now you should ether find an axe as stated OR wait till the machete when it pops up! :P

HEYHEYHEY

(if u cant wait, skip to 40s)

Edited by irishroy
  • Like 1

Yeah, extremely loud and will just make a zombie fall over the same way an axe does.

Until there is some serious update to the way zombies and players die the chainsaw will be pretty dumb IMO.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

I can't wait till I stab you with a 18 inch bayonet because you thought it was a good idea to have a huge, loud, and unwieldy Chainsaw for a weapon. :lol:

(Nah I'm friendly)

I can't wait till I stab you with a 18 inch bayonet because you thought it was a good idea to have a huge, loud, and unwieldy Chainsaw for a weapon. :lol:

(Nah I'm friendly)

lol now that depends on even how the chainsaw works in close combat.

Yeah, extremely loud and will just make a zombie fall over the same way an axe does.

Until there is some serious update to the way zombies and players die the chainsaw will be pretty dumb IMO.

If they add zombie hordes then it would certainly come in handy. But yeah, until then its main use would most likely be an endless row of variations on the subject "reenactment of the scene with the Colombian cokedealers in Scarface".

picture scene - Elektro just gone midnight :o , a siloute of a newspawn crosses the rpad from school to hotel <_<

you move in slowly trying not to make a sound , you know hes upstairs and unarmed ! :o

out comes the chainsaw , chug ***ba , chug ***ba , ******ba rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

newspawn is trapped and imment death or combat log is close :P

this will be so much fun :)

picture scene - Elektro just gone midnight :o , a siloute of a newspawn crosses the rpad from school to hotel <_<

you move in slowly trying not to make a sound , you know hes upstairs and unarmed ! :o

out comes the chainsaw , chug ***ba , chug ***ba , ******ba rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

newspawn is trapped and imment death or combat log is close :P

this will be so much fun :)

Wont happen since they have to sit down lol.

Great, as if that single gunshot didnt make me jump hard enough. Now i can open a door and be greeted with BWARGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGZZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

Great, as if that single gunshot didnt make me jump hard enough. Now i can open a door and be greeted with BWARGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGZZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

Im sure they are working on chainsaw fuel to work with it. Probably like gas station drops or something. Cause in the video for alpha it does show a working chainsaw.

have to say, they can put chainsaws in the game all they want, but i'm a man of practicality. And chainsaws as a zombie apoc. weapon would be pretty useless and impractical compared to other potential weapons if you ask me. Won't be usin it :P

have to say, they can put chainsaws in the game all they want, but i'm a man of practicality. And chainsaws as a zombie apoc. weapon would be pretty useless and impractical compared to other potential weapons if you ask me. Won't be usin it :P

As impractical as it may be if some one suddenly sneaks up on you and revs it up im sure you'd jump lol.

Edited by Deathlove

As impractical as it may be if some one suddenly sneaks up on you and revs it up im sure you'd jump lol.

No I'd run away and then turn and shoot them in the face and laugh at their impracticality :P

No I'd run away and then turn and shoot them in the face and laugh at their impracticality :P

depending on how they work you probably might not get the chance. If they just pull it out and start it on a whim.