Sign in to follow this  

Hi everybody,

I´m TR!PLE and I just want to try a little diary. It´s not a new idea, i know, but till now, nobody did it ;). I´m playing Dayz since v1.5.6 and last week I watched the two seasons of "the walking dead" and yesterday i watched "I´m legend" what brought me to this idea.

I hope you like this idea and I hope I have enough time to keep this thing working. ( ... and please don´t look at my bad english ;) )

Regards

TR!PLE

Hey,

Just bump this because it s nicely done and creative :)

You should make this while playing, while you re on break, talk of your life happening, not of your last life. Make it slower and longer.

Don't worry about long blank, it will add to immersion.

I would love to listen to it like if it was a radio when I play.

Thanks for this.

:)

thx for moving :) I dont wanted annoy anyone.

@Mikyjax

Yes, i had the idea with the radio, too, but I´m 39 and have family. I think it won´t take long and they call the carers with the white shoes ;)

Seriously it feel freaky, playin and talking tooo hmmmm nobody?! :) Thats not so easy as it sounds. So I decided to make short info where I am and where I want to go, for sure with the exact time,date and location :P .

Feel free to commend

Man, you have no idea how I want to try to do one :)

I like working with audio, I will try to come with one soon if you don't mind

Maybe soon lot of people are gonna do this and it can be funny as hell :)

Yes, do what you want to ;) But let me know, so I can listen to it.

Question to the staff!

It would be very cool if I would be able to edit the "background music file" of Arma2 and make a maybe 4-6 hour radio broadcast instead, that i can listen to, while playing. As been said it will raise the immersion. As far as I know, this file change is restricted by BattleEye or server, true?