dmagnusv@yahoo.ca

Ambushed - I am beginning to think my friends are a liability.

Any reason why the sound is so crap? Sounds like a freezer in the background.

Also:

- dat situational awareness

- dat running towards the enemy after they started shooting at you

- dat engaging in a firefight against 2 or more people with little ammo and spraying and praying

a706c2ad_tactical-team-facepalm-facepalm

• Like 1

Any reason why the sound is so crap? Sounds like a freezer in the background.

Also:

- dat situational awareness

- dat running towards the enemy after they started shooting at you

- dat engaging in a firefight against 2 or more people with little ammo and spraying and praying

Noise is my furnace as I my office is situated in the basement.   As for the rest...  it's a game and I suck at it.  Still fun as hell.

Edited by DMagnusV
  • Like 1

lol thnx. never claimed to have team work on our side. ;)

I know what you went through. My old team had the same teamwork, just a bit better though.

• Like 1

Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)

When I first started playing with my buddies. I shot two of them dead because they were glitched and when I asked, "are you kneeling in a field" they said NO! so i shot the glitches and my friends died at their other location.

Then I shot one of those other friends again when they were loading in. "ARE YOU LOADING IN A BUILDIONG!?!?!" - NO, shoot dead - Oh that was me, the building graphics didn't load in yet. OOOPS.

​The one I shot dead twice killed me on purpose the next day to teach me a lesson

The other guy I killed once by mistake killed me once by mistake a few weeks later.

We're all good now, even steven.

We're much better now and we keep our groups smaller. If there are six of us on-line playing together, we break up in to smaller groups (usually 2-3) and take on different objectives with a meeting point afterwards. At least we try to. But we've been known to pull the trigger on a fellow member when they become a douche. 

Fun video, thanks for posting, we're (you're) not alone. I'm just glad this is a virtual Apocalypse. 

• Like 1

I know what you went through. My old team had the same teamwork, just a bit better though.

lol I am pretty sure everyone is better than our team.

Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)

When I first started playing with my buddies. I shot two of them dead because they were glitched and when I asked, "are you kneeling in a field" they said NO! so i shot the glitches and my friends died at their other location.

Then I shot one of those other friends again when they were loading in. "ARE YOU LOADING IN A BUILDIONG!?!?!" - NO, shoot dead - Oh that was me, the building graphics didn't load in yet. OOOPS.

​The one I shot dead twice killed me on purpose the next day to teach me a lesson

The other guy I killed once by mistake killed me once by mistake a few weeks later.

We're all good now, even steven.

We're much better now and we keep our groups smaller. If there are six of us on-line playing together, we break up in to smaller groups (usually 2-3) and take on different objectives with a meeting point afterwards. At least we try to. But we've been known to pull the trigger on a fellow member when they become a douche. 

Fun video, thanks for posting, we're (you're) not alone. I'm just glad this is a virtual Apocalypse. 

I have a whole series dedicated to accidental team killings.