Sign in to follow this  
vrax13

remplace the hide body system

Hello everybody i have an idea to propose what about to make this more realistic, in arma 3 u can carry or drag dead or wounded bodies friendly or enemis  so i propose to remplace the hide body systeme by a carrying or draging action u can take je body on ur back or just drag him on the floor what do you think about ?  ^_^

Ps: sorry for my english 

Edited by Vrax13
  • Like 4

It was quite hard to understand what you were saying but after some reading and lack of grammar i managed to see what you mean. This would be nice, indeed, to drag wounded friends or bodies.

• Like 1

Very good idea. Whether looting a corpse, or tending a wounded friend you feel extremely exposed out in the open.

agreed, dragging bodies is a must - it should be implemented with ragdoll. I do think that 'hiding bodies' should remain though, but it should require a shovel and be changed to 'bury'.

• Like 1

Another idea guys if u don't have any morphine or wooden stick to fix a broken limb ur friend can carry u if u have a broken leg, what do you think about it ? and we could hide bodies in the big industrial bin or maybe burn a bodie with gas canister the idea with the shovel is pretty nice to some Rp for friends RIP

Hello everybody i have an idea to propose what about to make this more realistic, in arma 3 u can carry or drag dead or wounded bodies friendly or enemis  so i propose to remplace the hide body systeme by a carrying or draging action u can take je body on ur back or just drag him on the floor what do you think about ?  ^_^

Ps: sorry for my english 

YES! OMG this needs to be added! I remember making a post about this back in 2012 (I think). Would be so cool to see it come to fruition.

EVERYONE GIVE THIS MAN MORE BEANS!

Edited by PracticalTactical

Hi.

IIRC, dragging the wounded was in vanilla ArmA 2(though I may be confusing it with mods). If so I don't see what would be so hard about doing it with wounded mates or corpses in DayZ.

Regards.

I'm not sure why you need a "hide body" option if you can just whack the body with an axe and effectively ruin the gear you don't want to take.