Exitwounds (DayZ)

Atlanta 44 - Killapoo

Killapoo,

I am unsure why you deem it necessary to kick [PRX] members on your Atlanta 44 server because we raided your base. What is more sad is that two of our members, who were part of the raid, not only destroyed your vehicles and tents, myself (who was not part of it) was also kicked by you from the server.

As a peace offering, we have left you two bicycles in the camp to allow your posse to regroup and rearm themselves before we strike again.

---

Prox12 Gaming, Inc.

http://prox12.com

All three of you showed up 200+ ping on my screen. Thus warranting the kick. You raided our camp, cool that's naturally going to happen. If you're going to whine about being kicked on the forums for high ping, then go play on a different server.

Fix your ping and you're more than welcome to come back.

I'm pretty sure I saw someone complaining before that you PRX guys just go and greif camps, isn't greifing bannable anyway?

Also, if you're going to PM with a dickish tone, then don't expect me to be respectful.

And if you're going to just server hop and grief camps (not looting and leaving the camp how it is and not destroying everything, but I think you're a big enough boy to understand that.) Then you won't be welcomed here at all. Play nice and fair, not like an assclown who thinks this is CoD.

We are playing nice and fair, we are trying to survive in this game. When we found your camp, first we plunder, then we razed the tents to the ground. Why do you think they call us bandits, looters, and raiders.

All three of you showed up 200+ ping on my screen. Thus warranting the kick. You raided our camp' date=' cool that's naturally going to happen. If you're going to whine about being kicked on the forums for high ping, then go play on a different server.

[/quote']

1.) We all are from different parts of the U.S.A. I ping in at 46ms. So I don't think the kick was warranted for "over 200ms" ping as you have stated before. And before you say "my computer is slow ", I highly doubt it: http://imgur.com/shdfm

2.) I have attached a copy of the PM I sent you. I don't see anything with the message I sent to you. http://i.imgur.com/8qp1F.jpg

3.) As I stated before, I did not partake in the camp raid. You must ask the other members about it. All I heard was that there were some people in a vehicle in the camp and the PRX members shot at the people at the camp. I don't think they really cared what they shot at as long as the people are dead. At I'm pretty sure they left a bicycle or two. They needed a vehicle to get out quickly.

Anyways, none of us harbor any ill-will towards you. We just did not find it justified to kick all three of us at the same time.

On my screen it was 200+. I go by what I see, plain and simple. bandits, looters, and raiders are far different then general asshole griefers who purposely destroy everything to get a hard-on. Yes I know you have to survive, who doesn't?

You didn't need to message me, I'm a big boy and would have found out. I'm going to assume you're messaging me with a dickish tone.

So done deal, if you don't like being kicked from a server, Then go host a server, or find a new one to play on.

if you would have waited an extra 20 or so minutes, you would have had the ural and the V3S civie.

On my screen it was 200+. I go by what I see' date=' plain and simple. bandits, looters, and raiders are far different then general asshole griefers who purposely destroy everything to get a hard-on. Yes I know you have to survive, who doesn't?

You didn't need to message me, I'm a big boy and would have found out. I'm going to assume you're messaging me with a dickish tone.

So done deal, if you don't like being kicked from a server, Then go host a server, or find a new one to play on.

if you would have waited an extra 20 or so minutes, you would have had the ural and the V3S civie.

[/quote']

We have our own server. Just waiting for DayZ folks to allow the IP on the global whitelist. :(

All three of you showed up 200+ ping on my screen. Thus warranting the kick. You raided our camp' date=' cool that's naturally going to happen. If you're going to whine about being kicked on the forums for high ping, then go play on a different server.

[/quote']

1.) We all are from different parts of the U.S.A. I ping in at 46ms. So I don't think the kick was warranted for "over 200ms" ping as you have stated before. And before you say "my computer is slow ", I highly doubt it: http://imgur.com/shdfm

2.) I have attached a copy of the PM I sent you. I don't see anything with the message I sent to you. http://i.imgur.com/8qp1F.jpg

3.) As I stated before, I did not partake in the camp raid. You must ask the other members about it. All I heard was that there were some people in a vehicle in the camp and the PRX members shot at the people at the camp. I don't think they really cared what they shot at as long as the people are dead. At I'm pretty sure they left a bicycle or two. They needed a vehicle to get out quickly.

Anyways, none of us harbor any ill-will towards you. We just did not find it justified to kick all three of us at the same time.

System specs have NOTHING to do with network ping.

I for one have ran dedicated servers for years and know system resources have nothing to do with the quality of your line to the internet.