Jumbaliah

laggggg

Anyone else getting un-playable lag? Takes forever for me to spawn in and when I do I hear zombies screaming and people loading their weapons...neither is actually happening near me. If i stand still everything is normal and there appears to be no lag. As soon as I start to move my game freezes and i'm at like 1 frame every 5 seconds. Tried on multiple servers, same results. 

I cannot play right now. Earlier today I would spawn in and have horrifying lag with about 10 fps. And as the day progressed, my game actually crashes after a couple minutes of play. I tried 7 times to get back on and crash after crash... :(

Anyone else getting un-playable lag? Takes forever for me to spawn in and when I do I hear zombies screaming and people loading their weapons...neither is actually happening near me. If i stand still everything is normal and there appears to be no lag. As soon as I start to move my game freezes and i'm at like 1 frame every 5 seconds. Tried on multiple servers, same results. 

get a good internet connecion or lower the graphics...I've never had lag on the game

get a good internet connecion or lower the graphics...I've never had lag on the game

You need to tell the other million or so players and the devs what your secret is :)

• Like 1

lol yes. my internet connection slowed and my computer degraded over night. use your critical thinking skills to understand this isnt the answer. 

lol yes. my internet connection slowed and my computer degraded over night. use your critical thinking skills to understand this isnt the answer. 

its either that DID happen to you or it happened to someone else and by someone else I mean the owner of the server

You see multiplayer gaming, is made up of computers and internet connections.

to experience lag, usually it would be the internet connection messed up, but I suppose it could also be a problem with the computer itself.

I've been experiencing horrid De-sync, on servers were I have perfectly good ping/bandwidth, making it almost impossible to move things in my inventory or heck, when there is players on my screen I get horrible lag/de-sync, I am hoping that with the incoming patch this gets fixed, because previously I had no problems with de-syncing for more than a few moments, and having people on my screen was of no real concern.

its either that DID happen to you or it happened to someone else and by someone else I mean the owner of the server

You see multiplayer gaming, is made up of computers and internet connections.

to experience lag, usually it would be the internet connection messed up, but I suppose it could also be a problem with the computer itself.

I could play fine before (for approx 95 hours according to steam). Now I can't, and I don't think the computer elves (they're not real) came in and swapped out my graphics card. 

I've tried on multiple servers that are full and would only assume if there was a problem with the server's connection no one would be playing on it. 

And finally, you see, multiplayer gaming can be a little bit more complex than a "messed up" internet connection when there is a problem like this. 

I presented two options, not only messed up connection but also messed up computer.

I was trying to speak in laymans terms, if you like I could get a lot more technical.

I've been experiencing horrid De-sync, on servers were I have perfectly good ping/bandwidth, making it almost impossible to move things in my inventory or heck, when there is players on my screen I get horrible lag/de-sync, I am hoping that with the incoming patch this gets fixed, because previously I had no problems with de-syncing for more than a few moments, and having people on my screen was of no real con

I've had that before too. This is the first time it's been completely unplayable for me though :( going to try uninstalling/reinstalling i guess