thebluefish92

Helicopter crash sites

Did nobody notice that guy thebluesfish92 commented that his buddy couldn't alf + f4 fast enough' date=' sigh

[/quote']

Stop whining you noob. If it's in the game it's in the game as the griefers would say. Suck it up or stop playing.

It's pussies like you and anyone who alt+F4s from a gun fight scared to lose their heads and gear who should be banned from the game. It's pussies like you who spawn into the air fields and loot the place and jump to another server. It's pussies like you who cheat cause you have no back bone or balls. It's pussies like you who I would love to kick in the balls and beat your face in until theres nothing left but mashed skin, hair and bone.

Well, look at this. Stump jumpin' Jethro is using all three of his brain cells to type. There's nothing sweeter than the tears of bandits who shoot some random survivor in the back in the hope of getting epic loot and then get nothing but a swarm of zombies on their asses because the body with the gear suddenly disappears. I call that karma. And the raging really is most amusing, please don't stop.

...and the trolls with the daftest opinions amuse me more than anything.

Besides - in many of the cases of Alt-F4ing it's the bandits themselves who are using it as a tactic to avoid their own deaths should their ill-planned attack go wrong, not the innocent bystander as you seem to believe.

I appreciate a good troll as much as the next man, but try not to paint your picture quite so black and white in future.

Did nobody notice that guy thebluesfish92 commented that his buddy couldn't alf + f4 fast enough' date=' sigh

[/quote']

Stop whining you noob. If it's in the game it's in the game as the griefers would say. Suck it up or stop playing.

It's pussies like you and anyone who alt+F4s from a gun fight scared to lose their heads and gear who should be banned from the game. It's pussies like you who spawn into the air fields and loot the place and jump to another server. It's pussies like you who cheat cause you have no back bone or balls. It's pussies like you who I would love to kick in the balls and beat your face in until theres nothing left but mashed skin, hair and bone.

Well, look at this. Stump jumpin' Jethro is using all three of his brain cells to type. There's nothing sweeter than the tears of bandits who shoot some random survivor in the back in the hope of getting epic loot and then get nothing but a swarm of zombies on their asses because the body with the gear suddenly disappears. I call that karma. And the raging really is most amusing, please don't stop.

Hehe pussy survivors. I am going to laugh on every kill when they add a 1 minute log out timer. Enjoy your free escapes while they last.

Well' date=' look at this. Stump jumpin' Jethro is using all three of his brain cells to type. There's nothing sweeter than the tears of bandits who shoot some random survivor in the back in the hope of getting epic loot and then get nothing but a swarm of zombies on their asses because the body with the gear suddenly disappears. I call that karma. And the raging really is most amusing, please don't stop.

[/quote']

Lol.

I never kill for loot. I kill for security.

Let's not stray too far from OT here...

Does anyone have an updated version of that map?

If not, I'll add a few locations myself a bit later. =)

One in the fields to the East of Pustoshka/South of Vybor (1 click) - I had only a Winchester so chose to make a tactful retreat.

Another West South/West of the Military Tents in Berezino (1 click) - had an M16' date=' took out the zombie crew and finally found a camo-suit (yay) but was playing a chick and couldn't wear it (boo)...

[/quote']

I compiled together most of the locations I could decipher that people have posted as well as one of my own: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/D4SnaveDdmzgKnLXv0H-7pg8NoXoMIhfyQilCaOUGhg?feat=directlink

Updated original map with termhn's locations plus some me and my group have found over the last few days:

https://imgur.com/yHcFP

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully I will find one tonight, I will check the central plains where most of the locations are shown. :)

[/quote']

luckily, valiant bandit manged to kill his disco friend in time. Hooray! :)

Thought that one more DCer bought the farm warms my black heart :D

Ive found several about near krasnostav. They'res alot by random roads but mostly near cities. They dont spawn on the outskirts from what ive seen.

I've been photoshopping up a map for this purpose on the side. It's got varying levels of overlays, as well as two different heat-map style aura views of the crash sites for easier data analysis.

Ultimately, I hope to gather enough helicopter crash data to extrapolate crash site locations that have never been reported! This data will help immensely with that. If you guys are interested, I can keep you abreast, and it's only fair that I post the raw crash site data I have so far for you to use (once I can access it later on today).

I have seen a crash site on the runway of NW Airfield, just north and west of the control tower.

Crashed C130's should be added...

They already have. They're the blue circles on the map.

Notice how there are no blue circles.

I heard about crashed 130s spawning a few times on the forums. Seems pretty bogus though, since Rocket, nor anyone on the team, ever mentioned them being in.

I found a Heli crash way up north, around cords 092-030. The 092 might be a little off but I know for sure the second part is 030, and it's around that area.

no good memory on heli crash sites. found 2 within a few 100 meters ... and got a rifle with night vision and another one which took those 200 bullet mags of which i had 2!! wow, i was happy .... and i made my way through the forests, always happy and couldn't wait for the night. 3 hours and many dead zombies later i logged off.. no night on the server, but deep in the night at home. however, when i logged in the next day everything i had was history. every item in my inventory and of course the weapons and ammo (except the tools) was deleted .... so to hell with such chrash sites. and of course.. since then i never found one again!

I found my first and only just south of Msta, in the field with the deerstand.