wookie_wookstar

Dead Player bodies disappearing?

Ok so can someone tell me why dead players bodies always disappear imeidiatly? I often hear flies but see no body at all. No inventive to kill to loot if the body just vanishes? Is this a recent bug maybe?

Sorry to the guy I killed at Devils Castle today by the way. Did your friend bug out/disconnect?

Cheers

Really hope this becomes priority at some point.

Stumbling on fully equipped body is sooo rewarding sometimes.

I actually think what's happening (at least part of the time) is that the fly noise isn't actually where the dead player is. I died in a town and rushed back to find my body.. And my body was there but there were no fly noises.. Then when I walked across the town a little ways I heard fly noises. I had died by zombies and was pretty sure no one else had come through.. So I figured that's what's been happening

I actually think what's happening (at least part of the time) is that the fly noise isn't actually where the dead player is. I died in a town and rushed back to find my body.. And my body was there but there were no fly noises.. Then when I walked across the town a little ways I heard fly noises. I had died by zombies and was pretty sure no one else had come through.. So I figured that's what's been happening

Not from my experience, me and 2 buddies all died in berezino, we rush back to grab what we could from our bodies and all 3 were gone, we knew exactly where we died. no bodies but plenty of fly noises.

either the body has been hidden or they took all the stuff cause i notice that when you take all the meat from a animal they disappear so maybe that what happen

players can "hide body"

Can't be this. Or the guys buddy would have killed me as I was close to his mates corpse. I turn around 4mins after death and it's gone.

Odd.

I've had a body vanish on me after killing him. Looted his pack then went to loot his corpse and the body vanishes in front of me.

Me and a buddy killed plenty of people in Cherno on an apartment raid recently, and about half of them disappeared a few seconds after dying. I died during it, and my buddy confirmed that my body disappeared at the same time.

He was watching. No one was near.

It's definitely a bug.

Dead bodys disappearing is happening very often since 1.7.1.5. but happend before also just not so often. Anyways since this patch:

- EU40 -Killed 2 guys in cherno. 5 secs later both bodies disappeared immediately.

- Eu40 - I kill a guy who asked me to shoot him cause he looted my stuff and wanted to respawn anyways. I was able too loot my backpack but nothing else cause the body vanishes

Differnt servers in the last days

- Got killed by Zeds in Elektro. I respawn in Drakon and run towards the church where i died. When i come to the place i see a guy looting my body. I manage to take out my handgun. He got all the other stuff. I shoot him.

His and my dead body dissapear immediately.

- I died a few times to Zeds or klicked respawn when i was very low on blood and did this in hidden places so that i could collect my loot with full blood. 90% of this failed. I often respawned a few times to get closer to the location and when i arrive mostly just 5 mins after respawning my body is gone.

- Fly sound is always there even if you hide the body and is very distracting in some situations.

In my opinion this is a major problem and has to be solved as soon as possible cause this really fucks a game experience.

yea i killed a bandit with like a m107 and some other stuff inside a building.

second he died, the body vanished, could still hear the flies thou. I reconnected but still the body was gone.

That's interesting.

If you get the chance to reproduce....

same here, pretty much every corpse i've found/killed has dissapeered instantly while leaving the fly noise there...

I also often come by places where theres flies but no corses..

Pretty sure it's a bug.

During an encounter with a bandit my mate and the bandit gets killed. it started to loot the equipment of the bodies , but they disappeared after roughly 30sec - 1 min. I stayed next to the body from the moment of their death. No one Hid the bodies I can assure that.

never seen or rather "heard" this bug .. iv'e died enough times and shot enough people to be sure where they fell, and the fly noises have always been where they dropped..

Trouble is no body if they alt-f4 or I think a glitch is here but not what is said above, sometimes they fall you see them then they just vanish.. not the typical instant vamooooose that they do some of the time.

Just had this happen to me. Broke my leg walking over the train tracks near the lighthouse between Cherno and Elektro. Didn't feel like crawling all the way to town in hopes of finding morphine. Respawned -- luckily respawned right nearby. Ran to my body within 5 minutes of dying and it was gone. Fly noises were there. There were 5 other people on the server and the body was well hidden, so the odds of someone finding it, looting it and hiding it in those few minutes is highly unlikely.

I know what causes it, the bodies disappear when the person who died leaves the server. I was playing with a friend a few days ago and he got killed buy a sniper and when we went back to recover his loot the sniper got him again, after that he logged out of the server as I was standing near his two corpses they both disappeared.

I wish at least the gear they had on them would drop on the ground before the body dissapears.

Glad to see others are seeing this too, I feel more confident that the piece of shit who shot me didn't get my stuff, I doubt he would have got back there any quicker than I did.

Even so I hope it gets fixed.