Sign in to follow this  
Si3Rra_7

East Coast Spawns Only ?

The title says it all , i'm begining to wish i spawn at Kamenka , all i get are mid east coast spawns ( too far from NEAF , too far from Elektro ) . When i rarely spawn more south on the east coast i run for like 15 minutes to elektro , but as you know , elektro is not for the faint hearted , and i usually get killed and spawn back . Is this a bug or a wierd spawn-close-of-where-you-die feature ? 

And why do you intend to run to NEAF or Elektro? Just don´t go there. Either you get killed (as it seems you do) or it´s empty.

Get away from everything at the coast, it´s just worthless in 90% of the time. Head inlands, there´s lots of loot, lots of cities, lots of nice places and very few people there. Try it, it´s worth it!

Oh and btw: coast spawns are intended. At least for now.

Edited by AmmokK

Exactly east coast spawns only. From elektro to berezino, that's it.

19 spawn points atm.

As said, 18 are between elektro and berezino, on the east coast.

1, not mentioned, is in Novy Sobor (north of the map).

This is intended, in this phase of development. Anyway probably in the future this will change.

Edited by Gugolas

I REALLLY hope they reintroduce the south coast spawns :/ , thanks for the answer guys 

I REALLLY hope they reintroduce the south coast spawns :/ , thanks for the answer guys 

i reaIIy hope they dont do that. with southeast spawns onIy you have 3 directions to go after spawn. you can go direction baIota and come through eiectro and cherno. you can go inIand NW. or you go north and have berenzino riffy NE air and the new town.

if you spawn south coast you can just head north. and the south towns and airfieId is useIess because its spammed areas with new spawns.

southeast spawn onIy is the best