Sign in to follow this  
Hetstaine

A morning, and many mournings, in DayZ

I decided to try the shop idea and see how it would roll, looted through Balota and Cherno then ran up to the kos hub of Chernarus, Elektro, and laid the items out in the street near the high traffic area of the firestation. Of course i selected hi-vis gear for myself and kept my revolver in my pants and axe on my back ..this is how it rolled.

16isfba.jpg

My Outfit and customer numero uno in the background, unfortunately he was a bit of a pig and took the backpack then stuffed it with all of the food and drink leaving none for anyone else

2liiuet.jpg

Gave him a wave and waited for the next chap or gal to waltz along

2h5lidl.jpg

This guy rolled in and proved to be most amusing, he wanted to know how the clothes explosion happened and started getting dressed.

afcz1i.jpg

This was his style from the available choices, and having nothing to trade he told me off how the rich white men love it when the poor black men keep it real and dance, and then proceeded with what he called his roll dance.

e6skt4.jpg

Which was most impressive.

10yqd0x.jpg

Customer three cruised in and partook in some items ..and then hung around while the roll dancer read from the jungle book..

rk6ffc.jpg

..and enter the music man who started dropping some groovy beats which we sedately rocked too

21caxj6.jpg

so now being a group we decided to journey, destination the East Coast.

2h7e0r7.jpg

The music man who kept our morale up suddenly snapped and started a fist fight with all three of us and after much confusion, some accidental axe carnage on roll dancer and a heap of flailing fists we had him down for the count, another minute into our run we heard the familiar 'ree! ree! reee! ' of every Friday the 13th movie ever..muso man was up and coming in rhino run form behind us for a second battle, we must have left him unconscious and he has recoverd. This time we downed him for him good , me putting a slug in his forehead to make sure. We said a few words and moved on in silence..the music had died.

300sklj.jpg

Onwards to Kamyshovo..

2zhp5b7.jpg

.. the sounds of music once again drift in, we again meet music man.. meet and greet and let the old wounds of death heal, we have no time to carry grievances and we need food desperately so we carry on East..Willy Nelsons On the Road Again our companion.

n3knip.jpg

Piss break.

35brsll.jpg

YMCA gets us pumping hard and loud on the run, we decide to stop and break it down..music will stave off the starvation we are now all feeling

2rf92x5.jpg

2hp0xlh.jpg

Near Sol we meet a guy who i give a can opener as he has beans..he smashes them down as we all stand starving around him..

dr5wf8.jpg

Whilst swimming at Sol we are brutally attacked by a guy who we down, but not before he also knocks out one of our own, we tell him to stay away from the light were he says he can see a turkey feast fit for a king..

wwckkk.jpg

15cgiaf.jpg

Then, like a black Jesus..he rises

w1y03p.jpg

He tells us he knows what we have to do and we must follow him

2962ez7.jpg

We must all die by the fire, as a group..there is no hope left for mankind. My axe kinda meets his head and then we are three, i move bowsers so as not to kill anymore

1z57mso.jpg

155rnlw.jpg

and then when it blows..we realise we have been trolled by Rocket..we cannot die this way it seems.

b3tuvp.jpg

I tell the others to come to me for deliverance, i will send them to baby Jesus quickly

2wcpimu.jpg

a fitting end for the music man..he is playing a tear jerking piano piece.. i wipe my eyes and focus on his forehead, just as i pull the trigger..the service station erupts in the background..the music dies for the last time.

25n3t.jpg

Now it is just me..and two randoms who were sort of hanging on the outskirts..i tell one he must also be delivered to the lord and he walks up and closes his eyes, one shot and he falls in the pile

qyives.jpg

The other random who had come upon the scene says he has been watching us, and what the fuck is going on you weirdos ? I tell him to send me to the place of the turkey feast and hand him my gun.

m97es5.jpg

14junti.jpg

• Like 15

Most enjoyable DayZ story so far for me. Thanks for sharing. Absolutely fantastic!

• Like 1

Was wondering if anoyone would pick up on that. She took her gloves off and lost her arms, the gloves are out of shot at her feet under my fists :)