Sign in to follow this  
sobieski12

Hardcore Exp 114782 / Role-playing Hostage Situation.

Probably the best role-playing hostages I've ever played with in DayZ.

* I played as an actual bandit in a role-play manner, not a murderer. 

* The hostages where quite the talkative bunch.

I generally role-play on life servers, thus I tried to take hostages in DayZ

The only time I'd shoot is if my life was threatened, but I tried to control the flow of new spawns alone in Berezino.... it was quite interesting... lol

As what I said regarding hostage situations, here is a video of what I meant before... gotta love to role-play.

Edited by Sobieski12
  • Like 8

Wow awesome! My new most favourite DayZ video!  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

God I love this game.. <3

Edited by Zarniwoop

Wow awesome! My new most favourite DayZ video!  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:

God I love this game.. <3

Yeah YouTube is being somewhat weird and deleted your comment.

But yeah, I wanted to release them once I found out the camo survivor had the hacksaw. I was actually trying to make space for the hacksaw and just about when I was going to grab it.

The random survivors start fist fighting... recording with fraps and have very high object detail is brutal to the FPS.

With fraps the average fps was about 20... lol

Edited by Sobieski12

Yeah YouTube is being somewhat weird and deleted your comment.

I deleted it myself :P Said you could hacksaw them out literally 10 seconds before the guy said it. 

Anyway awesome, hope you make more!

• Like 1

LOL, yea I was the black guy at the end with the green beret and the shotgun.  Fair trade.  Roberto was on TS with me.  

• Like 1

LOL, yea I was the black guy at the end with the green beret and the shotgun.  Fair trade.  Roberto was on TS with me.  

Thanks, because of you I'll never know if the hacksaw would have worked. >:(

I always knew that new spawn with the burlap sack is up to no good! :P

• Like 1

I deleted it myself :P Said you could hacksaw them out literally 10 seconds before the guy said it. 

Anyway awesome, hope you make more!

I'll try to make more videos. 

Btw I found "Steph", I'll try to make her help me in interrogating new hostages.

* Going to have to figure out new ways to torture without actually really hurting the new spawns.

As for what I'll try to do in the next video.

I've got allot of ideas with this type of "tag and release" type of game-play.

·         Survivor Jeopardy

·         Questing "Involves the paper notes" and let a lucky survivor find a stash of goods.

·         Or simple tag and release, lol.

Tbh, I never thought the hand-cuffs would actually never break. I thought once they break their cuffs they would all run off, of which I would not mind.

Edited by Sobieski12

This is by far my favorite video of DayZ.

Btw, I added steph to my friends list on steam and got the rest of the story after I died. 

* Enjoy.

Steph - 

Well, you two killed each other, which was pretty hilarious. However, this left us both still cuffed. We waited there for a few minutes just talking about what to do, and decided that we needed to just hope for someone to come by and then ask them for help.

WELP - Two guys showed up. I start saying, "OH PRAISE THE DAYZ GODS" etc. etc. and asked if they could please help us by looting the bodies, taking the hacksaw, and breaking us out of our cuffs. One of the guys replies, "BITCH, What do you think this is? THIS IS DAYZ. YOU'RE MINE NOW."

So we were taken hostage by a duo of men, who eventually decided to let us go. I really thought they were going to kill us, but I ran as fast as I could when he said "You better get outta here." His tone made it pretty clear that he was going to shoot us if we weren't gone in a flash.

It was a good day.

Edited by Sobieski12