andb52

The Factory: A Hotspot?

Hello all. I was just wondering if the Factory is a hotspot, like the NW Airfield, but for industrial goods...

My clan was attacked twice there last night by two different groups. Were we just abnormally unlucky?

It's a good place for scrap metal as you'd expect, aside from they, it can be pretty random.

Well' date=' it's part of Cherno, so...

[/quote']

So that makes all of cherno a hotspot? Even the random wilderness' with nothing of use in them? No, hostilities occur in some places more than others aka Hotspots.

Yes, the Factory is a hotspot by the way, people usually take vehicles there for quick repairs so clans/groups and rarely single survivors sit there in hopes to steal some vehicles and some good loot.

Cherno and Elektro are hotspots. The wilderness, obviously, is not. The fact that some places within the cities see more combat than other places doesn't change anything. Obviously, combat is not going to be spread out perfectly evenly.

Cherno and Elektro are hotspots. The wilderness' date=' obviously, is not. The fact that some places within the cities see more combat than other places doesn't change anything. Obviously, combat is not going to be spread out perfectly evenly.

[/quote']

Don't try and act like a smartass by now making some obvious evaluations, your original comment was sarcastic and implied if serious, that everywhere was a hotspot.

You dug a hole, just stop digging further.

There are a few factories. Its really easy to see people in them because of the low walls, so if one person sees you and tells their buddies, well, yeah. Fucked.

The one near Polana can be seen into from the hills really easily. So despite having a wall around it which only has one or two holes in it, you can be shot at from outside easy. That and the zombies unfortunately make it a bad base.

Don't try and act like a smartass by now making some obvious evaluations' date=' your original comment was sarcastic and implied if serious, that everywhere was a hotspot.

You dug a hole, just stop digging further.

[/quote']

Ha! What a terrible troll. 0/10, try being more subtle next time.

Edit:

Castle, I was referring to the one at Cherno. I was not aware of any other gigantic factories.

[/quote']

There's one between Polana and Orlovets. Is that part of Cherno?

He was talking about the factory that is on the edge of Cherno,

In my opinion, Factory+Tents are the biggest hotspots, closely followed by the residential area, church and grocery store.

He was talking about the factory that is on the edge of Cherno' date='

In my opinion, Factory+Tents are the biggest hotspots, closely followed by the residential area, church and grocery store.

[/quote']

Not once does he mention Cherno.

All of cherno is a hotspot.

Factory can be dangerous, I think the firestation and hospital/apartments are probably the most dangerous areas though

[/quote']

... are you serious?

[/quote']

"Well, it's part of Cherno, so..."

Sorry, I must have misread it.

... are you serious?

Hello all. I was just wondering if the Factory is a hotspot' date=' like the NW Airfield, but for industrial goods...

My clan was attacked twice there last night by two different groups. Were we just abnormally unlucky?

[/quote']

So how stupid do you feel right now?

"Well' date=' it's part of Cherno, so..."

[/quote']

Seriously on a scale of 1 to fucking retarded?

I was originally posting about the one on the road between Polana and Orlovets

I would say it's a warm spot. Went there the other day and I'm glad we stopped to recon the treeline near the deer stand as there were 2 players camping the factory on the hill. You can pretty much watch Polana as well as the factory form that hill so I would imagine some people frequent the area to try to kill survivors.

I've never encountered other live players on my trips there, but I did come across a dead body in a middle of the night raid a few days ago.

My friend with NVG said he saw it by the stairs, so I went to check it out, looked like he had just fallen off. He certainly hadn't been looted.

... are you serious?

Hello all. I was just wondering if the Factory is a hotspot' date=' like the NW Airfield, but for industrial goods...

[/quote']

So how stupid do you feel right now?

"Well' date=' it's part of Cherno, so..."

[/quote']

Seriously on a scale of 1 to fucking retarded?

I'd assume you're going to feel completely stupid after this and either refuse to post or outright be stubborn, if you read who I was arguing against it wasn't the OP, I even quoted the guy everytime.

You must feel pretty retarded for even trying to use such insults when you completely misread who I was arguing against.

I'd assume you're going to feel completely stupid after this and either refuse to post or outright be stubborn' date=' if you read who I was arguing against it wasn't the OP, I even quoted the guy everytime.

You must feel pretty retarded for even trying to use such insults when you completely misread who I was arguing against.

[/quote']

I never participated in that argument. I quoted the first response and asked if the one near Polana was also part of Cherno. My conversation was completely seperate.

So once again, on a scale of 1 to fucking retarded?

So once again' date=' on a scale of 1 to fucking retarded?

[/quote']

And to add, the root of the retardation comes from here:

[/quote']

So that makes all of cherno a hotspot? Even the random wilderness' with nothing of use in them? No, hostilities occur in some places more than others aka Hotspots.

Yes, the Factory is a hotspot by the way, people usually take vehicles there for quick repairs so clans/groups and rarely single survivors sit there in hopes to steal some vehicles and some good loot.

Clearly he mistook "cherno" (as in Chernogorsk) for Chernarus.

I thought the factory was a hotspot as people camp on top of the buildings there, being the highest buildings gives a great view over all of cherno

So once again' date=' on a scale of 1 to fucking retarded?

[/quote']

And to add, the root of the retardation comes from here:

[/quote']

Clearly he mistook "cherno" (as in Chernogorsk) for Chernarus.

No, I even clearly stated on another post, that different parts of Cherno were hotspots with differential traffic.

To the other guy that kept quoting me and is now a stubborn ass, I give up, your kind never learns, nor never admits to wrongs.