rydekk

Looking for people interested in making a DayZ shortfilm

Hmm id be lieing if i said i wasnt interested in a bit of voice acting. I assume this is not a huge project? I did attend an acting group for a couple of years, wether that made me any good remains to be seen.

Still could be fun.

If popular we could expand things a bit. But for now, just a shortfil

Ok well what sort of thing did you have in mind? Will we be credited? I have a youtube channel so it would be nice to have the channel credited.

Ok well what sort of thing did you have in mind? Will we be credited? I have a youtube channel so it would be nice to have the channel credited.

You'll be credited in the credits ;)

Hey there guys, it's rydekk here. And with the secret transmissions and hidden stuff in this game. I have made plans for a shortfilm to be displayed on my channel; RetrogamingHD

i'm looking for volunteers who will help me with this adventure in the form of this;

Voice actors

Body actors

(a possible co-scriptwriter and scenarist)

Owner of a server that we can use for the period of shooting

What the story will be about, how long it is and the name is something we might reveal later on. For now, i'm trying to gather as many volunteers that want to spend some time with us shooting this.

There will be no physical compensation in the form of money, if you have a channel you'll be credited and if not we can either credit you via real name or gamename.

This project will take a few months to complete so anybody in for the job?

Limits;

Must be age 18+

I am a big short film making kinda guy. I can do a lot of editing fairly well. I've got sound effects stock footage etc. I'd be happy to help you out if needed. I'm not sure if my voice is really worth a damn though.

I am a big short film making kinda guy. I can do a lot of editing fairly well. I've got sound effects stock footage etc. I'd be happy to help you out if needed. I'm not sure if my voice is really worth a damn though.

We have a retarded person in the story, you can fit in ;)

Haha Just kidding my friend. Well, if you want to edit stuff, send me some content ;)

Would be interested in voice acting, and I may be able to do it on our server.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/173254-met-a-chenarussian-hillbilly-family/#entry1768437

I am the American guy, if you need an idea of what my voice sounds like. I have adjusted my mic settings since then so it should sound a bit more crisp now.

Edited by SpartanxApathy

Would be interested in voice acting, and I may be able to do it on our server.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/173254-met-a-chenarussian-hillbilly-family/#entry1768437

I am the American guy, if you need an idea of what my voice sounds like. I have adjusted my mic settings since then so it should sound a bit more crisp now.

Exelent!

I'll PM you

I'm interested in helping how ever I can. I also have a server you could use. Just let me know.

Anymore interested? ( if i wouldn't have to bump this all the time i would get more and more peeps for the movie grinder which is awesome :