Sign in to follow this  
MagneticToast

If Combat Logging is going to be fixed...

Keep your honor. I'll keep my characters life. lol....

Apparently you like to cut out things that suite your needs. I said players that cannot fight back due to logging out or afk. But hey whatever low lvl you like to stoop to.

Apparently you like to cut out things that suite your needs. I said players that cannot fight back due to logging out or afk. But hey whatever low lvl you like to stoop to.

And it also seems that you like to cut out your OWN words out of your posts to suite YOUR needs. Lol...pathetic.

But hey, whatever man. I could've took the time to give you a well thought out response to your pathetically self-righteous post but i chose not to for it's not even worth the effort.

No honor in killing someone that doesn't know where you are? Verrrry convenient to just leave that little tid bit out of your retaliation to me. Which coincidentally is what my OP to you was allll about.

Your pretty sensitive to even acknowledge that little ass nothing of a post i made. Maybe you should get out more :)

Edited by Flight96

And it also seems that you like to cut out your OWN words out of your posts to suite YOUR needs. Lol...pathetic.

But hey, whatever man. I could've took the time to give you a well thought out response to your pathetically self-righteous post but i chose not to for it's not even worth the effort.

No honor in killing someone that doesn't know where you are? Verrrry convenient to just leave that little tid bit out of your retaliation to me. Which coincidentally is what my OP to you was allll about.

Your pretty sensitive to even acknowledge that little ass nothing of a post i made. Maybe you should get out more :)

There is no honor in killing some one that cant see it coming period.

Dont worry if i was upset i would let you know about it.

There is no honor in killing some one that cant see it coming period.

I'll just serve this up for someone else to destroy.

I'm not dealing with this guy.

Edit: Never said you were mad or upset. Just sensitive.

Now your putting words in my mouth just to strengthen your own bullshit!. Lol...Jesus Christ.

Ok, i'm done.

Edited by Flight96
  • Like 1

I'll just serve this up for someone else to destroy.

I'm not dealing with this guy.

Than stop responding. lol

• Like 2

One thing that truly amazes me about forumers is their ability to so efficently conjure topics to have little verbal quarrels about. Completely from nowhere. Surely that must break some physical law?

Honor is a very situational thing, but killing someone who poses no threat surely sounds boring. What would you get out of that? Beans? If it's a combat logger then it is a completely different thing, of course.

• Like 1

Wrong, I would feel so damn good when I kill someone that just sits down for 30 sec.

Then I know I have killed one of those stupid fuckers that make DayZ a shitty experience!

Please explain to us how someone having to sit for a 30 second timer before logout makes your DayZ experience shitty?

Its as if you advocate 24/7 persistence where your avatar is never out of game.  I say lets do it and see who cries first.

I really like the idea for the combat logging since those people are really annoying, but what about the people who just want to log off for the night? I mean, it's not really fair if you're just logging and not bothering anyone -then suddenly someone stalking you decides to just shoot you while you're sitting.

Day Z isn't supposed to be fair in this way - it's a hardcore game where if you fall asleep in the woods and somebody is stalking you then you're going to die.

Edited by pjano

What the Hell does honor have to do with anything? Nobody is going to bother living up to your empty definition of honor in a game at cutthroat as DayZ, because that will get you killed the vast majority of time. By all means, enjoy the view up on your pedestal of self-righteous moral values, but please do it on the next server I'm on as well; I could use a few extra cans of beans.

What the Hell does honor have to do with anything? Nobody is going to bother living up to your empty definition of honor in a game at cutthroat as DayZ, because that will get you killed the vast majority of time. By all means, enjoy the view up on your pedestal of self-righteous moral values, but please do it on the next server I'm on as well; I could use a few extra cans of beans.

Aww you shouldnt lower yourself to such scumbag banditry lvls just because its the easier thing to do.

Please explain to us how someone having to sit for a 30 second timer before logout makes your DayZ experience shitty?

Its as if you advocate 24/7 persistence where your avatar is never out of game.  I say lets do it and see who cries first.

Thats not what I meant.

The fact that he's sitting down means he just combat logged.

If Im after someone that just sits down all of a sudden, then Im gonna enjoy the hell out of putting 60 rounds into his body!

Aww you shouldnt lower yourself to such scumbag banditry lvls just because its the easier thing to do.

Playing intelligently = scumbag banditry.

Playing like a gullible moron = paragon of virtue.

You must be one of those people who run around Balota Airfield yelling friendly.

Than kill the zombies and get the fuck out of hot spots to a safe area in the woods? Its not that hard to do dude. XD

Except you're not in game.

Get it?

Playing intelligently = scumbag banditry.

Playing like a gullible moron = paragon of virtue.

You must be one of those people who run around Balota Airfield yelling friendly.

Nope you missed the mark on that one big time.

Thats not what I meant.

The fact that he's sitting down means he just combat logged.

If Im after someone that just sits down all of a sudden, then Im gonna enjoy the hell out of putting 60 rounds into his body!

Example of someone who demonstrates why they love the free kills.

Except you're not in game.

Get it?

Well yeah i get that your not in control at that point in terms of the actual logging since at that point you forfeit control of your character. But hiding in the woods and out of sight should be a main priority. Every time i log i log far enough away from zombie agro so i don't have to deal with that and players. In terms of getting disconnected i can see it being a big issue though but for just simple logging, doing it in hot zones is not ideal.