Sign in to follow this  
Combatshades (DayZ)

DayZ OLDSCHOOL Admin Abuse!

For a while now me and a few others have been playing on a DayZ Oldschool server. It was a good server to play on for a while until only recently. I was accused of Hacking the server with some kind of scripts or cheats. Even though they gave no proof of me hacking they went ahead and Threatened to ban me, I explained to them that I didn't even play on the server that day and that they should check the GUID of the "Hacker" and see if it compares to mine. The admin replies: "Ill do it tomorrow". I accepted the admins offer and returned the next day. Still no sign of them or ban etc. I have messaged them many times on their website (http://pendulumdayz.webs.com/) and they didn't reply once. One possibility for this accusation was that me and a friend had stolen gear from one of their camps up north. So i decided to not play the server for a bit. And if it didn't get worse, they posted pictures of them blowing up our camp (that had nothing in it anyway because they removed it) with a tank. The evidence is just sitting there on their Facebook page. So to anybody thinking of trying this server I wouldn't advise it even though I have posted a few Topics promoting their server. I just thought this shouldn't be ignored.

EVIDENCE - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=759362000749903&set=a.754017934617643.1073741828.753926001293503&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Also kept a copy of the image in case they remove the picture from Facebook.

post-176089-0-23463800-1391265158_thumb.

For a while now me and a few others have been playing on a DayZ Oldschool server. It was a good server to play on for a while until only recently. I was accused of Hacking the server with some kind of scripts or cheats. Even though they gave no proof of me hacking they went ahead and Threatened to ban me, I explained to them that I didn't even play on the server that day and that they should check the GUID of the "Hacker" and see if it compares to mine. The admin replies: "Ill do it tomorrow". I accepted the admins offer and returned the next day. Still no sign of them or ban etc. I have messaged them many times on their website (http://pendulumdayz.webs.com/) and they didn't reply once. One possibility for this accusation was that me and a friend had stolen gear from one of their camps up north. So i decided to not play the server for a bit. And if it didn't get worse, they posted pictures of them blowing up our camp (that had nothing in it anyway because they removed it) with a tank. The evidence is just sitting there on their Facebook page. So to anybody thinking of trying this server I wouldn't advise it even though I have posted a few Topics promoting their server. I just thought this shouldn't be ignored.

EVIDENCE - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=759362000749903&set=a.754017934617643.1073741828.753926001293503&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Also kept a copy of the image in case they remove the picture from Facebook.

I mean, it sounds like the admin accused you of hacking, and then was wrong and didn't appologize...

Doesn't seem like it needs a whole wall of text imo.

I mean, it sounds like the admin accused you of hacking, and then was wrong and didn't appologize...

Doesn't seem like it needs a whole wall of text imo.

Then what does need a wall of text? The admin accused him of hacking, was wrong and didn't realize it. He then took the opportunity to blow up OP's base with a tank, even though OP was innocent. This smells bad admin for miles.

I would have let it go by if the admins didn't accuse me of hacking every time I joined the server and then put it on their Facebook page.

Also I posted an admin abuse post on their "Admin Abuse" section of their forums and they removed it. They obviously know they have messed up and want to hide it.

Edited by Combatshades

If only AWA hadn't been shut down, i have been roaming between servers aimlessly since.

If only AWA hadn't been shut down, i have been roaming between servers aimlessly since.

If you're looking for an Epoch server, then BuildZ might be what you're looking for. I feel like a bitch for advertising but oh well.

Chernarus Epoch 1.0.3.1

147.255.183.146:2302