Sign in to follow this  
Swaee

How I Play As A Bandit.

Today, I ran into elektro with nothing. I went straight to the school, third floor. Found a Mosin, and a compensator. Found myself some ammo. Found another player going into the school, followed him. He said "Don't shoot I'm friendly" I said... "I'm friendly too, please don't kill me" He ran outside and I ran too. We chatted for a bit, he asked if I needed anything I said no, I asked if he needed anything and he said no.

He started to say his goodbyes and I said wait! I have something for you hold on, let me drop it.

Pulled out my mosin and shot him in the chest. He died. I said, on second thought I want your backpack and food and that was the end of that.

Is this type of playing frowned upon? What's wrong with it? I always see people complaining about bandits. I didn't KoS him, I tricked him into thinking I was friendly then killed him and took his gear. What's so bad about that? Isn't that one of the ways DayZ is meant to be played? Betrayal is fun.

I done this the other day, someone was AFK so i hit him once with my axe and waited. When he came back he was like 'WTF WTF' I asked him if he needed a bandage and he was like 'yes please dude, your awesome'. I proceeded to pull my mosin and shot him in the face.

I simply don't trust anyone ;)

If you have a gun in your hand and you have noticed me: I shoot first

If you have your gun on the back or inside your backpack your free to turn around and run away.

If you have nothing ( bambie ) I'll offer you food and stuff at a safe distance. If you get closer than that I will shoot after first warning ( also I kill everyone that is trying to follow me ).

Doesn't give me any satisfaction shooting people for nothing. I prefer to help if it is safe for me. 

• Like 1

IF you want to be a bandit, get rid of this word '' friendly '' that's the first step of being a bandit!!