Lloyd42

HOW TO RUN FASTER

Did someone make a video confirming he was the last person in the world to know about this? I think so.

I was talking with my mother last week, and she said to me "Hey son, did you know if you raise your fists first you'll run faster in that Daze-yy game you play."

And I was like "no shit everyone knows that"

• Like 1

nothing wrong with this post. some people are new to this game I bet. And if this is a helpful tip to them then great.

Just like alot of people dont realize guns spawn on top of the firehouse.

this would have been helpful to me when i first started :)  you never know who needs these tips!  What is common info to one person may not be to another

Did someone make a video confirming he was the last person in the world to know about this? I think so.

I was talking with my mother last week, and she said to me "Hey son, did you know if you raise your fists first you'll run faster in that Daze-yy game you play."

And I was like "no shit everyone knows that"

What you silly trolls constantly fail to understand is that not everyone knows everything YOU know. Also that was quite a poor attempt at being a smart ass.

• Like 2

What you silly trolls constantly fail to understand is that not everyone knows everything YOU know. Also that was quite a poor attempt at being a smart ass.

I disagree, I feel it was a great success in smart-assery.

Also, when the entire suggestion bar when watching a video on "how to run faster" is full of every single "how to run faster" video that came before it, it's old news.

So, Lloyd, if I may complete my rebuttal:

"Smell my ass!" <^><^>

Addendum: If you're going to remake a video on youtube, you're going to have to expect to catch flack for remaking an old video on youtube, and then doing it worse than nearly everyone who did it before you.

Edited by crimsonBZD

I disagree, I feel it was a great success in smart-assery.

Also, when the entire suggestion bar when watching a video on "how to run faster" is full of every single "how to run faster" video that came before it, it's old news.

So, Lloyd, if I may complete my rebuttal:

"Smell my ass!" <^><^>

Addendum: If you're going to remake a video on youtube, you're going to have to expect to catch flack for remaking an old video on youtube, and then doing it worse than nearly everyone who did it before you.

Fantastic, goodbye.