Sign in to follow this  
bannworthrulz

Experimental

I was in the NE airfield and was in a gun fight, got the upper hand and killed the guy, went to kill some Zeds and 5 seconds later the dead body disappears. Anyone else get that? Is this supposed to happen?

Edited by BannWorthRulz

As far as I know, The experimental version shouldn't despawn bodies if a player is in the area, Most likely a bug.

I was in the NE airfield and was in a gun fight, got the upper hand and killed the guy, went to kill some Zeds and 5 seconds later the dead body disappears. Anyone else get that? Is this supposed to happen?

Same thing happened to me. I put someone down with one shot from a few streets away and ran straight over to his body but it disappeared. I think the bug where if they are unconcious and not dead and respawn the body will dissapear, the reason i say that is because i killed two other people at NWAF and made sure they were dead with some extra bullets and those bodies did not disappear.

Hopefully someone else can confirm this.

our they are practicing their new z+alt+f4 macro.

After all people don't want to shoot the "body" again if its already on the ground, can't be ruining all that loot.

Chances are about the time you figure out the person combat logged and isn't dead the body has poofed.

Edited by Franchi
  • Like 1

Yeah I shot the guy in the head after he died, shot some zombies and he just disappeared. I sure hope this bug isn't in the final release of the new patch because unlike some people I like to loot the people I kill.

Edited by BannWorthRulz

Guy probably alt+f4.

Guy probably alt+f4.

With the new patch, if you Alt-F4 or log out your body stays there for 30 seconds. If you log in to another server afterward you have to wait a minute and a half each time you try to log in.