Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

I love killing people who deserve it.

Again, how do you know someone is a bandit?  I'm sure you don't wait until they open fire on someone before you open fire on them?

Well once me and my friend saw 2 guys handcuffing a fresh spawn, we shot the 2 guys, let the fresh spawn free and let him take all their gear.

I fuckin' love killing self righteous twats like the OP. I'm not a server hopper or combat logger or any of that shit. I just love killing self proclaimed heroes. They annoy the fuck out of me.

The question is how to find these people and making a 100% positive ID.

I apologize then. I got the impression from that post that you were one of those bandits that camp the coast all day.

I have no shame admitting that I'm a KOS bandit, but even I won't stoop so low as to hang around the coast shooting people who can't defend themselves. At least when they're not in punching range.

Just curious, how do you justify it? Its just a game, or else? btw, in my opinion killing new spawns is FAR FAR less disturbing than killing a guy who just spent perhaps days worth of hours getting to that point.

Edited by Thane

I apologize then. I got the impression from that post that you were one of those bandits that camp the coast all day.

I have no shame admitting that I'm a KOS bandit, but even I won't stoop so low as to hang around the coast shooting people who can't defend themselves. At least when they're not in punching range.

No. You hang around airfields killing unarmed new-spawns who server hop for an M4...what's the difference ?

Where did you get the SKS....in a barn right....maybe under a bed ? XD

No, if what you say is true, then you spawn hopped at an airfield. Didn't you, you naughty little boy.

Edited by zaphodity

IRL you can't kill someone who deserves to die because of the laws.

Yeah....those darn laws!! GOD i wish i could just murder everyone but these stupid laws...DAMNIT

No. You hang around airfields killing unarmed new-spawns who server hop for an M4...what's the difference ?

Where did you get the SKS....in a barn right....maybe under a bed ? XD

No, if what you say is true, then you spawn hopped at an airfield. Didn't you, you naughty little boy.

My group wanders all over the map, we don't camp one specific spot all day. Server hoppers -- unarmed or not -- deserve death. If you can't understand the difference then I will assume you do it alot and hope you get killed many times doing it.

First of all, I dont use SKS' and so far never have. I don't play on the experimental servers. I use a mosin which is easy enough to find legitimately most of the time.

I don't know where you came up with the fact that I ''spawn hop at airfields'', but I do not.

Edited by Metalunatic

Funny how we have plenty of server hoppers in the game yet none here on the forums...

Just curious, how do you justify it? Its just a game, or else? btw, in my opinion killing new spawns is FAR FAR less disturbing than killing a guy who just spent perhaps days worth of hours getting to that point.

Well for starters, it IS a game. I don't have to justify anything to anyone in a game as long as I play it legitimately.

As for you oppinion on killing new spawns versus geared players -- killing new spawns gives you nothing and killing geared players gives you what they're carrying. Basically you're killing new spawns only for sport and geared players for survival and/or a chance to improve your equipment.

I think killing people for sport or just for griefing them is more disturbing.

Edited by Metalunatic

Well for starters, it IS a game. I don't have to justify anything to anyone in a game as long as I play it

I think killing people for sport or just for griefing them is more disturbing.

But technically by your reasoning its just a game, so why does killing one or the other make a difference :/

I fuckin' love killing self righteous twats like the OP. I'm not a server hopper or combat logger or any of that shit. I just love killing self proclaimed heroes. They annoy the fuck out of me.

i agree with some of your sentiment, but what about guys who roleplay greatly valuing the lives of normal people and try to protect them, killing those who become a lethal threat to them, aka kos'ers? I dress in military uniforms, up high in cherno, bored, but protecting survivors. Don't KOS me please.

• Like 1

Are you saying that you have had multiple experiences where someone logs back in on the same server and the same exact spot after combat logging? People are goddamn dumb.

I thought the first time was a fluke...then I realized that yes, people are really that fuckin' stupid. Made the kill that much sweeter...

Funny how many dofferent ways there are in this game to justify killing someone ;)

"Its okay, he was a server hopper/combat logger/coast bambi/bandit/injured/broken legs/had gear/didnt have gear/looked funny/self-righteous hero/no pants/etc"

But technically by your reasoning its just a game, so why does killing one or the other make a difference :/

It doesn't. I was just giving my oppinion on the subject Thane brought up.

Everyone can play this game however they want, as long as it isn't against the rules, but that doesn't mean everyone will agree with that playstyle.

Edited by Metalunatic

Yeah....those darn laws!! GOD i wish i could just murder everyone but these stupid laws...DAMNIT

I can't phrase a sentence without pissing someone off or getting misunderstood in these forums. I'm not saying I want to fucking kill someone. But someone who rapes and kills children should be fucking killed, not getting put into prison. That's what I meant...