Sign in to follow this  
Spookzie

Problem with ze mosin

Howdie
I've had my Mosin for a while now, but today after the latest update I decided to play, I ran around for a while, found a spraycan, painted my mosin green :D
However, I shot some zombies down with it just cus I love the firing sound :3 When I was going to load it again, I drag the ammo onto the Mosin but I dont get the Load Ammo option, only the chamber option. I mean, what's up? Shouldn't I be able to load 5 bullets into a Mosin Nagant? I can only chamber one bullet, it's quite frustrating when firing as it takes quite some time to reload after each shot..

Is this some sort of bug or did I miss something? Ma beans to however clears this up for me.

Howdie

I've had my Mosin for a while now, but today after the latest update I decided to play, I ran around for a while, found a spraycan, painted my mosin green :D

However, I shot some zombies down with it just cus I love the firing sound :3 When I was going to load it again, I drag the ammo onto the Mosin but I dont get the Load Ammo option, only the chamber option. I mean, what's up? Shouldn't I be able to load 5 bullets into a Mosin Nagant? I can only chamber one bullet, it's quite frustrating when firing as it takes quite some time to reload after each shot..

Is this some sort of bug or did I miss something? Ma beans to however clears this up for me.

You should have used the search function. This is a known glitch when spraypainting the mosin. Avoid doing so for now.

• Like 1

Howdie

Wow if only the forums had some sort of search function.  I'm sure if they did it'd show no less than 10 threads all about the same thing, including the official announcement saying that it's being looked into.

If only.

• Like 1

Wow if only the forums had some sort of search function.  I'm sure if they did it'd show no less than 10 threads all about the same thing, including the official announcement saying that it's being looked into.

If only.

Yeah okay, no need to be an asshole. My mistake.

Hmmm.. Such an odd function up in the right hand corner..