Sign in to follow this  
Gimpylung

No Surrender types

Your way of telling the RP'ers you're a tough guy and not to be RP'ed with is by threatening them with memorization and the impossible task of finding them by name on a server. Yall better stop RP'ing, he's making a spreadsheet!

Damn, is that what I said? Nice assumption sir, you got me pegged. Thanks for reading what I typed and deciphering it with the precision of a surgeon.

I can assume too. I assume you are one of these geeks that loves to RP.

Your fresh back from the "War" and you're looking for an old Special Forces buddy who you fought side by side with, only to find out he died.

Shit goes south when you meet an asshole sheriff who...oh shit, that's First Blood!

If you get robbed you have lost; you were in a bad position and/or not paying attention. Then you "try" to fight back an armed assailant and lose. . . .again. You must really enjoy being bested.

I never surrender. I'd rather die digitally than allow some weirdo pervert to exercise his ego and sexual fetishes with my game-time. Some of you may be kinky and enjoy that sort of thing, not me.

As has already been said, survival chances are better if you don't surrender. Besides all that weirdo perverted sexual fetish stuff just doesn't have the same appeal on the digital side of the keyboard.

And that's exactly the reason why I stoped using M4 and start using Mosin (SKS soon), and killing on sight. I've tired of people start shooting on sight, loggin out, or just not giving up, i.e. dying by any means possible, when all I wanted was some robber RP, without killing everything, and taking 1-2 things, just for a damn fun.

But I find out it's much more funnier to just shot 'em all, then come closer and laugh at them in mic, atleast because it always works out.

Why would anyone surrender? it's a waste of time, I guess some players get a kick out of the RP situations but it's not for me, either I had the drop on you with my Mosin from 500-600M away or you somehow got behind me and shot me in the head....all is fair

Tell me what benifit does anyone get from surrendering where your life is your gear? NOTHING. There is your answer. Go down fighting.

Its much more fun when people surrender and communicate instead of charging like mindless zombies with their fists out, if they comply we tend to do some RP stuff and interview them (to get a feel for their personality) we always treat them with respect unless they are idiots, If they play along and seem cool we recruit them to help police the area (if they want to) once we trust them we let them loot the armed guys that attack us. we've been told numerous times its been the best night they have had while playing the game.

Tell me what benifit does anyone get from surrendering where your life is your gear? NOTHING. There is your answer. Go down fighting.

The sad point about it, is that instead of LIFE meaning something, there's only lif is your gear thing. IRL i'd never go down fighting when it was my life or can of beans on the line. But it's the game, where you die, respawn, die, respawn, and with no penalty for both.

I'm not going to take names because I can't be bothered but If I see one of you complaining about being shot on sight, or wondering why bandits aren't real bandits I will fart in your general direction

The sad point about it, is that instead of LIFE meaning something, there's only lif is your gear thing. IRL i'd never go down fighting when it was my life or can of beans on the line. But it's the game, where you die, respawn, die, respawn, and with no penalty for both.

Which is why this game so badly needs more mechanics that make you care for you "life". Give us STATS for time survived so we can try and beat our previous times etc. That way I may very well prefer to surrender and live another day because my life means something more than just my gear. Beards too! ;)

• Like 1