Sign in to follow this  
over9000nukez

Kos'rs With A Kill On Their Doorstep? Or Misunderstanding?

so me and my group were sat on top of the rock at kamishovo, we were dropping little care packages and seeing the noobies with a surprised face, then go on their mary way, to an adventure, with a new helpful box of drink and bean, all organized and such. (by the way these weren't ordinary drinks, THEY WERE PIPSI) so we had 3 guys, me being the organizer of the team, i was fairly important to the mission.

We saw a man clad in camo, with a little ear flap hat, giant green backpack brimming with items stuffed, and ripping at its edges, with his axe our, i started running right beside him, be didn't even notice me, i got closer, about 10 meters from him and said "hey dude, hows it going? can you not put your gun out please?"

The man with the 50 ton backpack said "heeyyYYyYYYy DuuuuDE!" and put his axe away, it seemed like he knew not to take his gun out, until he took his gun out, i loaded him with 10 bullets, he put one shot into me, and everything went black.'you are dead'

i ran back to all my friends dead, 3 guys were there, i said "yo guys why'd you kill us?" they reply with "YO YO YO FRIENDLY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY" to the man with the black T and green jeans (me).I said with a laugh,"bullshit, you just killed 3 people", they follow up with a stupid remark, "ok, ok, lets kill his guy for being judgmental, the shots sprayed, sliding through a few parts of my body, they couldn't hit a moving target that well. I spat out "at least give me a reason for killing me, your buddy made a dumb mistake, he PULLED HIS GUN OUT TO A GUY WITH A GUN WHO TOLD HIM NOT TO". They stopped firing almost immediately. They told me to explain, they say "well you were gonna steal my stuff you bandit" with some extra adrenaline running through my system i couldn't talk. i said "well i was stopping people and helping them on the coast" soon after i was shot dead.

misunderstanding? or a KoSr's with a kill on their doorstep?

so me and my group were sat on top of the rock at kamishovo, we were dropping little care packages and seeing the noobies with a surprised face, then go on their mary way, to an adventure, with a new helpful box of drink and bean, all organized and such. (by the way these weren't ordinary drinks, THEY WERE PIPSI) so we had 3 guys, me being the organizer of the team, i was fairly important to the mission.

We saw a man clad in camo, with a little ear flap hat, giant green backpack brimming with items stuffed, and ripping at its edges, with his axe our, i started running right beside him, be didn't even notice me, i got closer, about 10 meters from him and said "hey dude, hows it going? can you not put your gun out please?"

The man with the 50 ton backpack said "heeyyYYyYYYy DuuuuDE!" and put his axe away, it seemed like he knew not to take his gun out, until he took his gun out, i loaded him with 10 bullets, he put one shot into me, and everything went black.'you are dead'

i ran back to all my friends dead, 3 guys were there, i said "yo guys why'd you kill us?" they reply with "YO YO YO FRIENDLY FRIENDLY FRIENDLY" to the man with the black T and green jeans (me).I said with a laugh,"bullshit, you just killed 3 people", they follow up with a stupid remark, "ok, ok, lets kill his guy for being judgmental, the shots sprayed, sliding through a few parts of my body, they couldn't hit a moving target that well. I spat out "at least give me a reason for killing me, your buddy made a dumb mistake, he PULLED HIS GUN OUT TO A GUY WITH A GUN WHO TOLD HIM NOT TO". They stopped firing almost immediately. They told me to explain, they say "well you were gonna steal my stuff you bandit" with some extra adrenaline running through my system i couldn't talk. i said "well i was stopping people and helping them on the coast" soon after i was shot dead.

If you came at me with a gun raised, I would assume immediate hostility and fire unless we made contact first and established guns are equipped.

I mean, if you tell a guy with a gun not to equip his gun and you have your gun equipped, I understand you're taking control of the situation to protect your skin first before a newspawn gets food and drink, but if you're taking control of the situation from a guy who could kill you... and did... maybe you should have let the control be equal or just not to have engaged with an armed player.

that's a good point, but its kind of dumb that he pulled his gun out to a guy with a gun pointed at him, my gun was laid at my side, in my arms though.

in the end if I hadn't had my gun out hed kill me, and hed have me dead, and my sniper would have to get him, but ya, dayz

What is this thread about. I read twice, but still dont get what you r saying.. You were going to troll him so he shot you.

What is this thread about. I read twice, but still dont get what you r saying.. You were going to troll him so he shot you.

Sounds par for the course.  Someone I don't know tells me not to shoot them my first reaction is to shoot them.

I don't know why people need a reason for their death. It's not like you lost a son to the war and you are looking to find peace. They wanted to kill you so they did. End of story.

• Like 1

Typical DayZ KOS

Why bother dude?  Just smoke anyone with a weapon.

Unless there's a humanity system, you're just asking to die trying to help people.

And there goes the mad mentality of players in this game again. Honestly OP, right now its kill or be killed, people have been KoS'd to many times to even hear people out anymore. I try to talk and help out too but it always backfires, I stay away from everyone except bambies, I like them

In this game there are bandits, fake heroes, and heroes. Fake heroes are the people who claim to be hero but whine about KoS and tell everyone they quit being a hero. They are also the ones who go around shooting everyone with a gun on the coast because those guys are "bandits". That wasn't a misunderstanding, you either ran into bandits or fake heroes.

Typical DayZ KOS

Why bother dude?  Just smoke anyone with a weapon.

Unless there's a humanity system, you're just asking to die trying to help people.

This. But there are true heroes out there who are still going to try to help no matter what but since they are very rare their efforts go unnoticed.