Sign in to follow this  
FrostCrafter

Why Is There So Many Updates Right Now ?

I'm currently downloading a second update today and I can't play, all experimental servers are locked. Is this normal ?

I just signed off the beta, because I wanted to play and my experimental-char got wiped anyway.

300 mb more for me ;(

Are you seriously complaining ab patches and updates too frequently?

He just asks why.

I wonder for myself, too, because I just downloaded a few hundred mb and after this 27 mb more. There are no notes for this hotfix.

Edited by Khad
  • Like 1

I find it exceedingly odd that anyone would even ask,

It seems painfully obvious to me.

You've opted to play experimental. They are shaping it up for stable release.

It only gets stable by tweaking it and working on it until it's ready for the masses.

I would say don't volunteer for experimental if you don't have a concept of what the process might be or how it works.

Edited by Disgraced

sign out of beta...? How the hell do you have beta when the entire game is still in ALPHA! God damn...

Sarcasm by the way. I'm guessing you mean Experimental which is going to be the most buggy to play as it is, by nature, experimenting with different builds and hotfixxing to get it ready for stable.

If ya don't like it play stable Alpha servers....

sign out of beta...? How the hell do you have beta when the entire game is still in ALPHA! God damn...

Sarcasm by the way. I'm guessing you mean Experimental which is going to be the most buggy to play as it is, by nature, experimenting with different builds and hotfixxing to get it ready for stable.

If ya don't like it play stable Alpha servers....

I was reffering to the steam options. If I said sign out of alpha then someone would have pointed out there is no such option/