colbykid

Zombie Horses

Hm...I still  want zombieapes in the woods. Zombiechimps, zombie-orang-utans and zombiegorillas.If you carry a banana you are in deep deep trouble my friend...and if not, also.

Why? Just to make Zombieapebrain on ice, served in the head.

They had some of this stuff in the Resident Evil side game for the PS2. You actually went to an undead zoo and they had things like a giant zombie elephant that chased you around and crashed into stuff.

Edited by Deathlove

Yeah but DayZ zombieapes would throw with their feces, steal your backpack and AFTER that come back and try to eat you alive - after they jumped you from a tree.

City=danger; woods=peace? Not anymore my friend, the chimps are coming... XD

• Like 2

If you think about it, Hordes located in frequently traveled places makes sense. More people would be likely to be infected at military bases and the because everybody goes there. At cities less frequented, there would be less zombies due to the fact nobody goes there, so there would be less bodies that are infected in that city.

Yeah but DayZ zombieapes would throw with their feces, steal your backpack and AFTER that come back and try to eat you alive - after they jumped you from a tree.

HAHAHA, you just made my day... Have MORE of my beans good sir

Ah, a bad idea turned to a good idea; all 'cuz of what people call "bad english"... xD

No because it sounds actually good. I mean that in a positive way i could care less about the hordes. Rocket already stated THEY ARE coming once they know the servers can handle them.

Haha, I'm happy because you guys like that "bad" idea.

Ok so I think we should have animals and infected animals. And because we are in Russia so we should have Bears. I think bears in the woods is really dangerous.  When they fix the FPS in city, Zombie Hordes in hot area is very cool.

Agree. I think woods must be more dangerous than city :-?

Apparently they did something similar with this one in Resident Evil as well http://residentevil.wikia.com/Eliminator

You can also find undead monkeys and Guerrillas in Path Of Exile to which are pretty cool to fight against.

Swarms of fast running zombies would be a great thing and probably will be implemented later in the game.

Just imagine yourself running through a forest and suddenly stumble upon a swarm of zombies...

You would literally have to run for your life because they are all charging you (when 1 sees you the others will react on that one) and there are to many to simply shoot.

Zombie animals are not necessary in my opinion.

The virus has only affected people, the wildlife is left unharmed.

Swarms of fast running zombies would be a great thing and probably will be implemented later in the game.

Just imagine yourself running through a forest and suddenly stumble upon a swarm of zombies...

You would literally have to run for your life because they are all charging you (when 1 sees you the others will react on that one) and there are to many to simply shoot.

I could see monkeys though considering they share similar traits to humans.

Infact if im not mistaken the Rage Virus in 28 Days latter WAS in fact created by monkeys already infected by the disease.

Two Words:

Zombie Squirrels

Think you are safe in the woods. Think again. They'll go for your nuts!

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist.

• Like 2

We should have multi threats.Infected Animal is a good idea I think 

Two Words:

Zombie Squirrels

Think you are safe in the woods. Think again. They'll go for your nuts!

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist.

Perfect timing... Was about to post this myself. Have some beans good sir ;)

Always remember:

You share close to 99% of your genes with a chimpanzee and still 60% with a banana.

...wait a second...rotten bananas? No way. They are infected!

But as I read my last post,I thought...well its an over the top suggestion, but why not bring it. Some danger in the woods would be fine - apart from russian bears, sibirian tigers and starving wolves...

And this should be moved to the suggestions Sub^^