Sign in to follow this  
Viperus

European DayZ Survivors (steam group)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DayzEUSurvivors/

Its a private steam group. So bandits dont join in. My steam ID is darkviperus, I can invite you to it. Other proven non-bandits will be able to invite too.

edit: the group is public cause we only have 2 members for now XD

But seriously people, join if you're a survivor, at least we'll know how many of us are playing.

You can go into steam, click join group channel and use that for realtime communcation / group finding. Better then these forums, I believe.

HOW TO PLAY ARMA2 BETA WITH STEAM OVERLAY:

1. go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

and rename your "ArmA2OA.exe" to "ArmA2OAbackup.exe"

2. go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta and copy arma2oa.exe to the folder in 1.

3. Go to steam, right click operation arrowhead, properties->tab general-> set launch options and paste this into it:

"-mod=C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@dayz" -nosplash

with the quotes. YOU MAY HAVE TO CHANGE THIS if your steam is installed in some other folder

4. Now you can play ARMA2 beta with steam overlay just by clicking on Operation Arrowhead in steam.

Join our group! 2/3 people managed to meet up and not get themselves killed. We also managed to communicate with a small group of people without any blood getting spilled. Yey for carebeares XD

We just finished playing :(

But join the group, and tell other people about it. I want lots and lots of poeple in steam group chat, helping each other etc.

Yeah, we only have 8 members, things are kinda slow now. But I can confirm that at least 4 players here are actually friendly.

Just joined the group. Looking for safety in numbers :)

Generally on up to about 4/5pm during the week days (I am a postman so get on between 12pm-2pm (GMT)) if I fancy playing. Probably a good time as travelling in the twilight hours isn't quite so much joy.

Any particular servers you stick to or random hops?

(In game my name is =TOG= Deranger if you happen to see it)

3 people are playing, using steam multichat voice, yey ^_^

We are starting to have a decent number of members.

I am very happy to say that the group is a great sucess!

We managed to administer bloodpacks, 2 of us bumped into each other in the market which somehow caused me to break both my legs and lose some hp, but the situation was resolved and we continuted to not kill other noobs. ^_^

Yeah had about 6-7 people in a group today all using voice chat.

Good to actually play with some people!

Just refreshing the thread, to keep the noobies informed ^^.