Sign in to follow this  
GpB311

Sunglasses, Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh...or No?

Do sunglasses serve a purpose aside from making one look ever so cool in the mod?  I feel like they should offer at least a small amount of function, decreasing the Sun's brightness, glare, or something.

I know its still super early in the SA, and I havent played the mod yet, so please excuse my ignorance.

I think that is the intended plan, but for now just rock them to feel epic

It's quite simple, Rocket realizes, even if there was a catastrophic zombie apocalypse, swag would still rule the world...

• Like 3

Add a black trench coat and Im going to run around Chernarus as flippin Morpheus. 

• Like 4

Customization is a hell of a drug. Once you start, you can't stop :S

• Like 2

But which ones? The designer sunnys or the aviators? What is the protocol. Designer sunnys in Cherno, but not in Zelenogorsk? Decisions, decisions.

If I'm wearing the aviators do I need a full black ensemble, or can I keep my orange raincoat on? God,. I never was too good at playing dress up!

Swag.

Horatio Cane is back in Cherno.

Edited by Gugolas

Do sunglasses serve a purpose aside from making one look ever so cool in the mod?  I feel like they should offer at least a small amount of function, decreasing the Sun's brightness, glare, or something.

I know its still super early in the SA, and I havent played the mod yet, so please excuse my ignorance.

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhh they look good.

Clothes? Where we're going, we won't need clothes...

...As long as there's sunglasses...
104i5hi.jpg

Yes, I took a picture of my screen because Im apparently a dumbass who didnt know prntscrn doesnt work with steam.

Edited by GpB311

Actually, the DayZ alpha doesn't seem to like the steam in-game chat, so I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't screenshot XD

Yes, I took a picture of my screen because Im apparently a dumbass who didnt know prntscrn doesnt work with steam.

That odd feeling when you can use Steam's screenshots tool (F12 by default).

PS. What is that item to the left of rice?

• Like 1

That odd feeling when you can use Steam's screenshots tool (F12 by default).

PS. What is that item to the left of rice?

lemme answer!

It's the alllll new!!!

.357 round catridge!

Contains 20 rounds, perfect for all your zombie/bandit/newspawn needs!

I hadnt even found a magnum yet, but I was psyched when I cam across those. Ditched the .45 rounds for some other lucky traveler to find as soon as I did.

• Like 1

[...]decreasing the Sun's brightness, glare, or something.

Good idea OP:) Also: I love your avatar, long live Leon;)

Edited by StayAlive

i dont recommend using them right now. why? well they  make it easier to spot you. its kinda like having the weapon flashlight on the m4 during daytime. even tho its off it looks like the light is on. making it alot easier to spot you if you have it out. while say  laying still overlooking an area you wanna scout out before heading in.

The glasses kinda reflects or something that makes it alot easier to spot you as well.

Edited by Happy-

I use em for pickin up bambiettes on the coast... 

Word of caution, majority of chicks in cherno are actually dudes in drag according to their voices...

I can still wear my ruined glasses, walk in my ruined boots in this ruined world with my ruined mind.

I rock the Designer Shades gotta be Pristine too ;)
With the Respirator Mask and the good ol' U.N. Beret, still waiting to find a pristine pair of blue rock boots... for now rockin' the Jungle Greens!

Tramps, the lot of ya!

Rockets with black strides, black t-shirt and those lovely black leather shoes. Proper retro 80s get up ;)

• Like 1