Sign in to follow this  
crazyandlazy

Do You Pos?

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love to punch people unconscious, steal their gun, and kill them?

• Yes
    • No
    • If I feel like it
    • People should be good, this is unjust, this is lame, only __[insert slander] do this, etc etc.

Punch on sight? Or do you use some sort of sneaky technique to knock the other player silly into unconsciousness and then take their gun and KILL?

I always tend to suicide punch at someone when I spawn in a bad spot, if I can knock em out and take their gun and kill them, the coming suicide I was about to do feels so much sweeter.

• Like 1

i pray for a POS victim when i get a shit spawn. Easy gearing, or easy respawn chance. Win/win, really.

And if its near the solnichny oil tank, even better :D

• Like 1

Most players don't KOS if they just have fists.  But as soon as they get a melee weapon, it's right back to KOS Permadeath Deathmatch Standalone.

Most players don't KOS if they just have fists.  But as soon as they get a melee weapon, it's right back to KOS Permadeath Deathmatch Standalone.

most people play alone so they don't really come across other players very often. That's why it's so hard to resist KoS when seeing someone move.

I don't know why you bother writing different things in your posts when they all say the same bullshit. Just CTRL-C, CTRl-V and save yourself the time dude.

• Like 1

Hmm, i don't..

and why did you just basically copy another thread which was based on this

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/169475-bambis-knocking-out-geared-players/?

Basically this.... I was like "I'm sure I just read this thread already?" Clicked it and sure enough it's someone else, probably wanting to make it look like they coined a new DayZ term or something.  Won't vote, won't come back to the thread.  Good day, OP.

Greatest response poll ever