Sign in to follow this  
ThreeFailingPros

Killed By Hacker - Stuff Away! Can I Have It Back?

Hi Guys, 

I joined a Server, walked a bit around and after 2 minutes a hacker teleported next to me and shoot me. All my Stuff is away -.-"

What can I do now? I needed 5 Days to get it! Can an Admin give me it like in MC?

I got many screenshots and videos, so I really had that stuff.

And whats wrong with Battleye? My friend opened Cheat Engine and got banned and this Asshole is teleporting and no one cares?!?

Thanks

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/dayz201401290hyli31fpb.jpg

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/dayz20140129etplba65si.jpg

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/dayz20140129cfetjbr3sm.jpg

Edited by ThreeFailingPros

My friend opened Cheat Engine

may be it was your friend ? lol

Cheat engine; nuff said

2nd; maybe he wasnt teleporting. He was using camo cloths.

+ how can you physicly open the bandits backpack & make a screenshot out of it. seriously tell me how, i would like to know that

Hmmm you sound like you died, and just want some good loot.

And the screenshots are taken from another time from maybe your buddy.

Hi Guys, 

I joined a Server, walked a bit around and after 2 minutes a hacker teleported next to me and shoot me. All my Stuff is away -.-"

What can I do now? I needed 5 Days to get it! Can an Admin give me it like in MC?

I got many screenshots and videos, so I really had that stuff.

And whats wrong with Battleye? My friend opened Cheat Engine and got banned and this Asshole is teleporting and no one cares?!?

Thanks

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/dayz201401290hyli31fpb.jpg

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/dayz20140129etplba65si.jpg

http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/view/dayz20140129cfetjbr3sm.jpg

No. No one cares about your gear, and you shouldn't either. Players lose their characters every day to less. I, in fact, had a couple day old character who was fully geared. Turns out there's a couple walls in apartment buildings it's pretty easy to walk through. But ha ha! No one could defeat him but gravity.

Secondly, your friend got shit on by the system, and hearing about it was great. But the first guy may not have hacked anything, he may have:

Just logged in (least likely)

Was server hopping (moderate likeliness)

Ghost Killed you (very likely)

But here's the problem, even with the so called "reduced loot," it shouldn't take you any more than 1 good play session to get at least some sort of gun and all the main loot you need to play.

And if you think this level of loot is "reduced" just you wait for the balanced in game loot economy and.... useless loot!

But yeah, especially as this is an Alpha and has no higher purpose to the game yet, if you get attatched to your gear I don't know what you're doing, because the only thing to do in this game game is gear up, meander around til you die, and then gear up again.

• Like 1

Good!, CHEATERS NEED TO BE BANNED.

Cheat engine doesn't really make you a cheater. It's mostly used for SP games.

I have cheat engine on my PC, and I don't hack. I'm actually not sure it even works on Multiplayer in games.

• Like 1

You can't get your gear back.

Admins can't do it, and even if they could, I'm sure it wouldn't be allowed on the public hive.

There's nothing you can do to get your old gear back. Better start looting again.

Cheat engine doesn't really make you a cheater. It's mostly used for SP games.

I have cheat engine on my PC, and I don't hack. I'm actually not sure it even works on Multiplayer in games.

Hello there

CE was used to "hax" in the mod, so folk should be wary of it.

As a bad analogy If I keep a knife by my bed but have no intention of using it for home defence, i still can cut myself on it.

I may have to rethink that, but hopefully you get what I mean. Its fairly well known that CE can cause issues. Heck if folk are paranoid about using third party comms in some games then surly folk with CE must have an inkling?

Rdgs

LoK

• Like 1

I think you should continuing playing and stop complaining, if it was an hacker who killed you, i'm sorry about that, and by the way i'm pretty sure they are adding an Anti-Hack detector in the game soon.

Cheat engine; nuff said

2nd; maybe he wasnt teleporting. He was using camo cloths.

+ how can you physicly open the bandits backpack & make a screenshot out of it. seriously tell me how, i would like to know that

Hmmm you sound like you died, and just want some good loot.

And the screenshots are taken from another time from maybe your buddy.

lol what you saying? That screenshot is from my backpack XD (and maybe look at the original time stamp :P, today)

Hello there

CE was used to "hax" in the mod, so folk should be wary of it.

As a bad analogy If I keep a knife by my bed but have no intention of using it for home defence, i still can cut myself on it.

I may have to rethink that, but hopefully you get what I mean. Its fairly well known that CE can cause issues. Heck if folk are paranoid about using third party comms in some games then surly folk with CE must have an inkling?

Rdgs

LoK

Makes sense. I didnt even put it on. I was under the impression it was for SP games only.