Fruit_loop87

Dayz Atmosphere

Hey everyone just want to know how everyone feels about the atmosphere in dayz.

When I look around it is every empty it's very pretty to look around but something is missing.

I feel like all the buildings are way to clean the chairs are standing up the houses look clean and it doesn't feel like the end of the world has hit. I really would like to see Dean an the dev's look at what happens with a fire in a building to see what the panic does with people running out for their life's, I dont mean burn down the place but just the whole chaos of packing stuff and running things would be every were. A lot of people wouldn't of made it so blood and ripped clothes in places would be good also having random doors smashed apart from zombies maybe some dead ones hanging through the door as they tried to get the people stuck inside..

Outside ill love to see a big stack of cars at a road block with some smashed up as well with bodies everywhere. Spider webs would be really creepy as well and some doors you open things drop on the ground like dean has wanted to add from sky rim it would really freak you out.

What I'm saying is it just seems like you can't see any chaos to what happen and make the place feel so lonely and harass it looks so clean and perfect in some ways what makes you feel safe yet the game is everything but safe. The forest should have small camps in some places to

Loot like it was an old survivor camp for people what got over run.

That's some ideas they aren't great but would love your input in to how you feel about the atmosphere of dayz as you see it in your eyes even if you do or don't like it. Thanks for reading and sorry for the writing been everywhere.

• Like 3

I agree, there isn't really a ''Zombie apocalypse'' feeling, but it feels very empty, like you are alone out there, it would be nice to see hordes with zombies, (they are going to implement that after some updates), some houses aren't really clean, you can see blood spatter and such.

The map is pretty much Arma II 2.5 map & Engine. I won't doubt that things like this will be implimented, just patience is what is needed.

I would love to see things like a collection of people who died in a church, people who died on a bench, hanging themselves, etc, etc.