Sign in to follow this  
P3Nn

Rage Time: Game Mechanics Suck, No Fix For This

Does anyone knows when next update release is?

Edited by SyL3X

Blah blah "Hi I like to bitch that an Alpha version of a game is not finished!"

If you don't want bugs don't play an alpha. /facepalm

why do people feel necessary to defend everything with the old "ITS ALPHA" ?

pretty sure the OP knows its alpha, pretty sure he is just pointing something out..

stop with the its ALPHA people..

if the dev's read the forums then post's like this will get the attention of the dev's and something could be done to fix this problem.

Well I have to say that I never have been killed by a stair. I guessI have been lucky but it' true

Dude you're lucky as hell! I was in electro yesterday and a stair came RIGHT THE F**K AT ME!

Almost bled out, man xD

if the dev's read the forums then post's like this will get the attention of the dev's and something could be done to fix this problem.

It's funny how you would complain about the "it's alpha!" crowd and then write this, which is a hilarious example of a phrase to which "it's alpha!" is a perfectly legitimate response. Do you honestly envision a world in which the developers are unaware of these issues and have to come to the forums to look around for posts informing them of things that might need fixing in their game?

The equivalent would be an architect who is overseeing the construction of a building he designed observing the foundation being poured and then stopping random strangers on the street and going, "Hey, what do you think? Help me out here. Is this building done? I'm not sure. What's next? Walls? Public restrooms? God I'm lost."

• Like 1

@OP,

I fell 5 feet and died instantly fully geared a few weeks ago. I didn't come on the forums and moan about it.

Well you must be much more puny and weaker than my character, because he is a steel legg-ed badass

bcause I fell from here...

221100_2014-01-29_00002.png

and somehow did NOT die lol xD not even hurt

(i had to jump, there was no ladder because I glitched through the crane wall lol...which not to mention THAT fall should have killed me and didnt)

They need to fix combat loggin i swear everytime i run into someone they insta log buncha pusses in this game so far.

I have had my share of falls and to the point to where I don't even bother with anything tall anymore, especially the shipwreck. That thing is a deathtrap. I have fallen through several platforms too on cranes and towers.

Well you must be much more puny and weaker than my character, because he is a steel legg-ed badass

bcause I fell from here...

and somehow did NOT die lol xD not even hurt

(i had to jump, there was no ladder because I glitched through the crane wall lol...which not to mention THAT fall should have killed me and didnt)

The trick to not taking fall damage seems to be vaulting just befor hitting the ground, or sliding down a wall on your way down. both will keep you alive generally.