Sign in to follow this  
manbearpig

Please Help Me Find This Crazy Person

If anyone could identify the man at the beginning of this video, I would be delighted. He is by far the oddest person I have ever met on DayZ thus far.

• Like 2

Interesting watch. You basically visited most of the the danger spots on the map, and was incredibly lucky for not running into any armed players, except for that ship sniper which met a well deserved fate.

Regarding the desaturation it isn't actually bugged, you just need to get the "Healing" (which will eventually turn into "Healthy" status), and that requires a lot of eating. A lot.

Edited by BadAsh
  • Like 1

Interesting watch. You basically visited most of the the danger spots on the map, and was incredibly lucky for not running into any armed players, except for that ship sniper which met a well deserved fate.

Regarding the desaturation it isn't actually bugged, you just need to get the "Healing" (which will eventually turn into "Healthy" status), and that requires a lot of eating. A lot.

Thanks, I'm struggling to find food at the moment and have saline bagged twice to regain slight colour.

You can also find a well (or plenty of water). Sit down, don't move, eat + drink & repeat. It will be full colour in 10/15 mins :) 

Rather risky giving him your gun though! lol

• Like 1

You can also find a well (or plenty of water). Sit down, don't move, eat + drink & repeat. It will be full colour in 10/15 mins :) 

Water alone isn't enough though. Except for blood or saline there is no way around the plentyful amounts of food.

And it was only a sawn-off, so it was a good call, because that is one step down on the dangerlevel from fists.

• Like 1

Water alone isn't enough though. Except for blood or saline there is no way around the plentyful amounts of food.

And it was only a sawn-off, so it was a good call, because that is one step down on the dangerlevel from fists.

I gave him most of my food, my tact vest etc. I thought I would not survive in Zelengorsk/military base and preferred him to have it instead of some bandit.

Ah, okay, I did not know that :) I shot the guy unarmed, so I bandaged him and helped him on his way. Trying to be a nice guy!

• Like 1

Ah, okay, I did not know that :) I shot the guy unarmed, so I bandaged him and helped him on his way. Trying to be a nice guy!

It is good to be a hero! It's harder, much more challenging and more rewarding. It's easy to stray to the dark side. 

• Like 3

It is good to be a hero! It's harder, much more challenging and more rewarding. It's easy to stray to the dark side. 

You are right, it was cool trying to help people and such. I'm not going to say I hate bandits though, because without them, the game would be boring. They add a huge amount of paranoia to the game,

Plus, the shotgun sound is brilliant.

Careful what you wish for ... Bill. :-p

Having watched it a few times, I think he called me 'bin'

I ran into this guy on the experimental server, can't remember his name. Hes an absolute loon.. 

The Same guy??? Seriously?! Did you catch his name?

The Same guy??? Seriously?! Did you catch his name?

I think he was called HCY or something along those lines, followed me around for ages and kept singing to himself and telling me he lost his flashlight. At first when he said to follow him, he led me to a van type thing near the coast with a pile of bodies stacked up and I thought "Here we go, here is where he turns around and kills me off" but nope, he carried on with his crazy antics for the next hour or so. Madman lol. 

• Like 1

I think he was called HCY or something along those lines, followed me around for ages and kept singing to himself and telling me he lost his flashlight. At first when he said to follow him, he led me to a van type thing near the coast with a pile of bodies stacked up and I thought "Here we go, here is where he turns around and kills me off" but nope, he carried on with his crazy antics for the next hour or so. Madman lol. 

haha he is just class. I need to find him, thanks for your help mate.

Seeing those types of players is one of my favorite aspects of DayZ, and yet I never find them in game. Well, I'm hardly ever on the coast, either. By the way, MBP, love your play style, and your videos are awesome. Subbed last week.

• Like 1

Seeing those types of players is one of my favorite aspects of DayZ, and yet I never find them in game. Well, I'm hardly ever on the coast, either. By the way, MBP, love your play style, and your videos are awesome. Subbed last week.

Thank you very much, means a lot man :) Yeah, he is by far the weirdest person I have ever met on any game, ever. I would like to find him because I would like him to feature in some of my videos haha