Sign in to follow this  
Deathlove

Zsh3 Pilot Helmet?

Anyone come across it in game yet? Iv looked in the wiki and see it listed but it only says like residential areas and stuff. Curious if anyone found it or knows that its not in game yet.

• Like 1

Only helmets I've ever seen in SA are ballistic helmet and motorcycle helmet.

• Like 1

Yeah me to but theres apparently a combat pilot helm to. If it is its probably one of the rarer items if anything i just need to know where to look and even if the wiki is accurate with location since update.

Looks fantastic!

No idea they were in. Will have to check the gas stations and gardening sheds...

Red

Looks fantastic!

No idea they were in. Will have to check the gas stations and gardening sheds...

Red

If it is in it HAS to be just ubber rare because i have yet to find one. Iv even been to downed chopper wrecks but i dont think they yield any loot yet.

• Like 1

Downed chopper ? Where is that ?

Red

Theres a few but  i cant tell you where since i cant read Russian or know exact spots. I know theres one as your going east past the first town headed to Balota on the coast in the water pumps but it has not had any loot spawns as of yet and i know theres another one if you follow the train tracks and road near the downed ship. There all scattered but i dont think any of the choppers have loot in them yet. Probably will be place holders for stuff latter.

Hi.

Propably not implemented yet and doesn't spawn, haven't seen on patch notes.

Static heli wrecks have a loot table but currently don't spawn loot.

Hi.

A lot of things weren't on the patch notes and yet they are in game ;)

Hi.

Naw its been listed since before patch by the wiki as being in the game. So im not sure.

Yea I don't really trust that wiki tbh. Besides out of the over 1 million people someone would have found it by now and bragged about it.

Edited by weedmasta
  • Like 4

Yea I don't really trust that wiki tbh. Besides out of the over 1 million people someone would have found it by now and bragged about it.

True, well at least it gives me something to look forward to when it pops up. Wonder if it will have any kind of melee reduction damage or bullet ballistics like the ballistics military helm. If it is indeed a military type, if not it should at least add some melee protection.

Pilot helmets generally wouldn't give the protection a ballistic/kevlar helmet would in RL. So I'd imagine it'd be more in line with the motorbike helmet.

Pilot helmets generally wouldn't give the protection a ballistic/kevlar helmet would in RL. So I'd imagine it'd be more in line with the motorbike helmet.

Yep, they just need to keep piling those helmet varieties in. I love helmets whether its military to things like fireman and construction. They have quite a few of the other hats types and i dont mind if they do but more color variety or variety in general with the hard hat types the better.

Hazmat clothing and helm would be nice as hell to. But it would be maybe in section you have to hunt for it. But i know MOST hazmat types are just one giant piece.

Edited by Deathlove

There are only 2 heli crashes on the map.. One is in the ruined town north of Cherno, approx coords 083-093. The other is NW of Rify, approx coords, 134-039. Don't spawn loot yet and no Helmet is listed on the DayZDb loot tables.

There are only 2 heli crashes on the map.. One is in the ruined town north of Cherno, approx coords 083-093. The other is NW of Rify, approx coords, 134-039. Don't spawn loot yet and no Helmet is listed on the DayZDb loot tables.

http://dayz.gamepedia.com/ZSh3_Pilot_Helmet I got it from that so, thats why i was confused i never found one yet.

Isnt there a crash helo site? That would be a prime location to find it, just like Press vest are only near the boat wreck?

Isnt there a crash helo site? That would be a prime location to find it, just like Press vest are only near the boat wreck?

Did you bother reading the rest of this short thread?

And press / stab proof vests are in the castle loot tables too i believe.

Man going to castles are a big big gamble atm. There so out of the way from other things you might need lol. I visited one but it was at night and its horrible to loot those at night.

• Like 1