Sign in to follow this  
GoldenKade

Tactical Vests And Puffer Jackets

Where can I find all of the above articles of clothing and what effects do they have?

I popped a guy and his squad just east of the NEAF and one was wearing a tactical vest - I'd never seen one before but unfortunately I had ruined it while spraying him and his pals.

I've still never seen the legendary Puffer Jacket...

The Tactical vest is pretty rare however the model needs to be adjusted as when worn on the player it is sitting way to high in the shoulders and looks odd.

The tactical vest always spawn in the airfield up north.

I've seen the tac vests quiet often in the police type buildings with the cells, also in the air towers. I think the puff jackets only spawn in the boat. could be wrong. can't wear a vest with one though so that's a hard no go for me.

The down jacket spawns on the shipwreck near there, and the tactical vest can be found at most military loot spawns: barracks, jails, ATC, tents (not currently spawning), etc. There is also a PRESS vest that spawns on the shipwreck that comes in blue and light blue.

• Like 2

I've found tactical vest in barracks and fire station towers. But sadly most of the time they are glitched through a bed or a shelving unit, and I'm unable to get them.

Clear a 2x6 space in your inventory, then pick it up with mouse hover. No problem.

But I usually use a 12-20 slot backpack :(

Edited by Badass Preacher

But I usually use a 12-20 slot backpack :(

12-20?

The new makeshift backpack is 20, and the small one is 25, the hunting one is 30 and the mountain packback is 35.

12-20?

The new makeshift backpack is 20, and the small one is 25, the hunting one is 30 and the mountain packback is 35.

Burlap sack backpack without wood sticks is 12 slot IIRC.

12-20?

Also 12 slot with burlap sack and rope. The backpack you craft

Edited by flygamer1

Clear a 2x6 space in your inventory, then pick it up with mouse hover. No problem.

Also, even with enough space in backpack, it often occurs that the mouse doesn't register any item if it is half-glitched through a wall.

http://dayzdb.com/map#3.061.052;item=Green%20Down%20Jacket

Looks like Tactical Vests have been removed from the loot tables completely, as they are not spawning anywhere right now and I get no results for them on DayZdb.

I believe I looted one 2 days ago at military vest south of Vybor. Haven't logged in since looting it though.