Sign in to follow this  
SCHOLAR

Tell us how u were betrayed

I protected two individuals fleeing bandits at cherno. When I got them out of the city, they shot me in the back and took my stuff... I felt mighty stupid.

I'll also add that since the incident, I haven't died in a month and half to a zombie or another player. I play almost every day.

Helped a guy who had an axe kill 5 zombies...I started plugging them with my makarov, after we killed them I gave him a bandage and we went towards a barn. More Zombies, after we kill 3 of them now I'm outta clips ask buddy if he had any, knowing I was clipless buddy decides he's part cherokee and scalps me, all I remember seeing on my screen is him standing over me and positioning himself for the final blow as if he was going to behead me, I was choked, but still laughed, I remembered his name cause now I got an axe to grind

Check out lol player destiny playing dayz on youtube with a group of his buddies, they highjack a car and shoot the occupants, the dialogue is priceless

+puts on sunglasses+

cause now I got an axe to grind

Yeaahhhhhhhh!

hehe sorry i couldnt resist.

Buddy of mine is all carebear - he was gonna scalp some dude who was like 'hey wanna help me clear this military base' he was like 'OK!' anyway they cleared it out and my mate picked up an AK-74.

He turned around and got an axe to the face.

Dumbass. Funny though.

I decided to reattach myself to humanity one day and help what seemed To be a newer player. We were in electro and I heard defensive shots, I was in the house across the street and watched the player run in to the office building. I felt sympathy for some reason, and asked if he needed any help. He quickly responded that he was low on ammo and apparently was mauled by a zombie in the office and needed morphine and a transfusion. I was on the fence at that point whether I should help him. Another player, charliesheen, also responded and said he would help. I ran across the street mowing down about 10 zombies with my ak-74. I ran up to the 3rd floor and find 2 individuals. One was the guy requesting help and another person, not charliesheen, was in there. I distinguished between the 2. The other guy had only a crowbar. I began to administer medical aid to the injured player, i told himtoI cover me. Suddenly, I get a broken bone, and assumed a zombie snuck up behind me. To my surprise, crowbar bob was trying to bludgeon me to death. In unison me and the injured player mowed him down in a hail of gun fire. What could possibly go wrong at this point? I use my last morphine on myself and tell the other injured player to wait. I ran across the way to the hospital and snatched up some more morphine and IVs. By the time I got back charliesheen, who happened to be a bald black man, was inside. I start the transfusion.   At this point, the whole world knew about us. So it's just us 3 and the entire zombie population of the city in the office building.  I hear several shots, face plant into the ground, and not to my surprised black Charliesheen just murdered us both. I ain't  even mad, because I knew I was asking for it by trying to be a good Samaritan during an apocalypse. And that is my story of deception, attempted murder, and murder.

Despite this interesting experience, I often still find myself compelled to help people down on their luck, even after being viscously and  brutally murdered in cold blood.

Last time i lost motive of playing serious after collecting all i needed and getting squashed by my own car by a bug. So i decided to look for emotional fun, spawned at major city, grabbed medical supplies and started to helping every random stranger i met :)

Some of results as follow:

There was this guy simon, i spotted him crouch running with shotgun to elect martket . We started talking over voip and decided to team up and head to corner apartments, then moved on to market, 5 min in the game inisde the market he ran first and got inside the corner while covering me, when i turned to cover other side i got blowned away by his shotgun in the back of the head.

I respawned while laughing hard and catch up with him inside fireststion. He was on second floor as i came up the ladders he said "theres just few zombies here and relatively safe. Come on up" he didnt even recognize my voice, I got up to him laughing hard and started talking to him asking again to team up. After listening to his story to go together somewhere i just told him over "dude you just shot mein the face 10 min ago...:)

He paused.... Silence....BLAM

Second time