TheDiabolicGhoul

Server Owner Kicking Players

This video shows the proof that the leader of Xtreme Counter Tactics (Stylesz_Live) repetitively kicks players so they don't go onto the server and collect the loot that he wants.  He also resets his server multiple times within an hour to reset the loot, I feel as if this is exploiting the game, and making it unfair to other players.

This is his steam, the owner of the server http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118486077

Edited by TheDiabolicGhoul
  • Like 4

Well that's shitty.  Not sure on the naming and shaming rules on this forum though, so this may get locked down hard.  Either way that guy is a little bitch if he does what you say he does.

Report the server, do not go here. Also, do not put name of players...ever. Another thing is while it is abuse...there is only so much loot you can get. .-.

Finally some evidence rather then blatant claims, i would however send this directly to an admin or in the report claims, an IP for the server and typing out who all was in the game would be nice as well, and if you're REALLY wanting to be helpful try to grab there steam IDs

• Like 2

Finally some evidence rather then blatant claims, i would however send this directly to an admin or in the report claims, an IP for the server and typing out who all was in the game would be nice as well, and if you're REALLY wanting to be helpful try to grab there steam IDs

This.

This thread will no doubt be closed down, but do yourself a favor and post this kind of thing to the admins or moderators or something.

• Like 1

This.

This thread will no doubt be closed down, but do yourself a favor and post this kind of thing to the admins or moderators or something.

Because i agree with you agreeing with me, i agree to give you beans, i hope you agree with my choice, i sure do...agree.  :beans: