Hebrew Melvin

Www.melyco.com Server Needs Banned

All they do when they die is kick people, and when you try to join they just kick you anyways..where do i report this, as your not allowed to kick people from the server for any reason besides cheating

They kept kicking me for no reason, then when i killed them they kicked me everytime i joined....pls ban, this is against the rules

We really need a "report server" button. So that servers who try to run their own rules on the main public hive get banned.

dude,just join another server.....

Its agai9nst the rules, and im getting servers banned from now on that kick people

dude,just join another server.....

So let those who break the rules get away with it so we end up like battlefield 3 and 4 with every server having custom rules? We need to crush those servers with an iron fist of justice! :)

Edited by ProGamerGov
  • Like 3

So let those who break the rules get away with it so we end up like battlefield with every server having custom rules? We need to crush those servers with an iron fist of justice! :)

This, and I cant wait to see kids crying on here about theyre servers getting banned, Im going to start looking for servers that kick people just so they can get owned an have to buy another server

• Like 1

If server owners want their own rules, then they have to run their own private hive. If they cannot understand this , the mighty ban hammer and black list will help them understand.